Reviews for Left in Bleeding Broken Shards
Silvershine Moon chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Bwahahahha! Chainsaw... go Hinata! Pffft...desperate Neji...Bwahahaha!

I have an account but the log in button is just toooooooo far! ;P
leafstone chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
great story.
GreenTinge chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
You CANNOT leave me hanging there! It was just getting better and better (despite I found this story ...a little... late... Please update. I can't bear not knowing what will happen next. When will Sakura be able for meet them again? If you would continue this based on Naruto's timeline, is that mean she will attend the academy with Marigolds and Sasuke? Or will she come back later to be their teammate? And then she will meet Haku when he's with Zabuza, and maybe she can save both him and his superior's lives. Then she would meet Hinata, Neji, and Kiba at their chunin exam if not sooner, and then Gaara! And that might don't have to fight and Sasuke might not (slightly to my dismay but good for the story plot) have to leave the village. Or maybe he tend to leave because that's where Kimimaro came in in the manga and anime. But Sakura never met Luminaries in the manga/anime so I doubt how she would meet him again. Oh gosh, I just realize I'm rambling, I really, really, really need to read this story more or else I 'm gonna dream about it tonight and keep thinking about it all the time and then I wouldn't be able to concentrate on reading for this up coming enroll exam that will take place in about 2 weeks (no pressure here). Please, please, please update this story. I really love it, maybe I enjoy it a bit too much because I keep squeezing whenever cute scene occurred. Just look at how ADORABLE they all are. Ahem, please excuse my bad behavior of rambling in the review, but to conclude all of the above, I just simply wish for you to continue this story. I would really enjoy*cough*love*cough* to read the further of this story. It is, after all, one good story which deserve to be update (gosh, I feel like Itachi and Pein while typing that down, but *shrug* nevermind. So please, please, please update. I beg you. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.
GreenTinge chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Hinata... *chuckled* you're so evil. This is why I love you second from Sakura. You're such a helpful friend. *Lol like a mad woman I am*
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
this NEEDS a sequel... really NEEDS!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Sequal...Please?
Oro-shadow1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Sakura-chan running around with naru-chan and sash-temerity as a chibi? Gosh... Cute!
WinterXstarxz chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Questionnnnn! Do you have a beta reader? Cuz i've kinda been noticing that your other stories have little grammatical errors unlike this one... I really love your stories though!
BloodyMoonEclyps chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
A 6 year old with a chainsaw.. oh man that's scary...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
the F***** youre not making mor of this?! this is too awsome to not make more, you should at least make a ... sorry cant remember what its called, but you SHOULD make more
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
so sad :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
lol thats to funny XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW so KAWII
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
its so awesome ans sad the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012