Reviews for Rainbow's End
writer210 chapter 4 . 1/15
I KNEW IT! He was made to manipulate to murder!
writer210 chapter 3 . 1/15
Rainbow did NOT just make Wilt kill someone...

This is how his family died...
writer210 chapter 2 . 1/15
Oh, I see. He'said trying to make the Foster's group like his own family- and anodded unstable family at that. He wants to feel needed, and he can't do that when everyone is happy.
Flowslikepixelz chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
Rainbow is seriously messed up. 0_0
thepinkscrunchie chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This may be one of the best Foster's stories ever written. Rainbow's story was amazingly well-crafted, as well as his impact on other's emotions, and the way he made Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco feel. Mac and Bloo attempting to solve the mystery of Rainbow's murders was a gripping plot as well, and the entire story was shaped into a chilling image. Terrific my friend, positively terrific.
amdance1996madraw chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You never really think about it but since Fosters is sort of like an orphanage they would have stories like that huh? beautiful. just beautiful
Matthew Joseph Hahn chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
in Fact The Bloo and Mac Survived in Terrible of Nightmare and Did Very Well of you not Get Out of Trouble. And yes your Rainbow's End Was True Story.

Right!

By Matthew(Joseph)Hahn.

Thanks!
neoanderson chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
mhicks3 sc.

I hate to bother you, but, it would appear, either due to my out dated screen reader, or the update to your flash animation on your page, I can no longer access your stories, or your fan fiction or your old sight.

If you would be so kind as to point me to a direct link so I could take a look at them? I was quite interested in your “galactic unity two, as well as a few of your other stories. Enjoyed the one with “rainbow” the “fosters imaginary home”.

Hope I have the right account, or e-mail address? I probably should have reviewed more, but I have a horrible habit of weighting till someone actually finishes a story before I review it. both on and on various other sights that I visit.

Thanks for reading if nothing else.

Look forward to your reply.

review for story is below.

quite good, you've always been one of the most innovative and creative writers on here. good to see you're making a come back. liked your stories. a lot of twists and turns. surprise endings. a few even crept me out. "dead air" to name one of a few.

keep up the good work.

NEO
neo anderson chapter 9 . 5/22/2009

Thanks for reading if nothing else.

Look forward to your reply.

NEO

review for story below.

Vary good. It is good to see you making a comeback. You were always one of the most creative writers on here. Your stories always had interesting twists, a few even crept me out, “dead air” to name one of a few.
NostalgicDaydream chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I watched Cops yeaterday, and those two police officer's names that you used were two of the ones on Cops. Cool.
Shadowgate chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Half way through the chapter it became obvious that the serial killer's first name was Kevin and that was his imaginary friend. Way to go, love the twist!
Inumaru12 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
wow, i cant help but feel a little bad for Rainbow...a little. It was really good. way to go.
Peter chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
Wow, you never cease to amaze me!

I'm just happy there was a happy ending...
BabyCharmander chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
That ending brought tears to my eyes. That stuff with Mac and Bloo was so sweet...

I found myself going "Aw!" out loud (in a "Aw! That's horrible!" way) when I read about Coco. D: The stuff with Wilt was saddening too.

I'm glad this story had somewhat of a happy ending. ...Well, not entirely. More bittersweet, I guess. But that's better than a sad ending.

Excellent job with this fanfic. I hope you write more Foster's stuff in the future. :3
Romioca chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
That was an awsome story. I loved how you kept the characters in character all the way through. It's as if this were an actual episode itself...haha, well..you know what I mean. XD Anyways, you're officially one of my writing idols, keep it up!