Reviews for Rainbow's End
Cerulean Pen chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This may be one of the best Foster's stories ever written. Rainbow's story was amazingly well-crafted, as well as his impact on other's emotions, and the way he made Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco feel. Mac and Bloo attempting to solve the mystery of Rainbow's murders was a gripping plot as well, and the entire story was shaped into a chilling image. Terrific my friend, positively terrific.
amdance1996madraw chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You never really think about it but since Fosters is sort of like an orphanage they would have stories like that huh? beautiful. just beautiful
Matthew Joseph Hahn chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
in Fact The Bloo and Mac Survived in Terrible of Nightmare and Did Very Well of you not Get Out of Trouble. And yes your Rainbow's End Was True Story.

Right!

By Matthew(Joseph)Hahn.

Thanks!
neoanderson chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
mhicks3 sc.

I hate to bother you, but, it would appear, either due to my out dated screen reader, or the update to your flash animation on your page, I can no longer access your stories, or your fan fiction or your old sight.

If you would be so kind as to point me to a direct link so I could take a look at them? I was quite interested in your “galactic unity two, as well as a few of your other stories. Enjoyed the one with “rainbow” the “fosters imaginary home”.

Hope I have the right account, or e-mail address? I probably should have reviewed more, but I have a horrible habit of weighting till someone actually finishes a story before I review it. both on and on various other sights that I visit.

Thanks for reading if nothing else.

Look forward to your reply.

review for story is below.

quite good, you've always been one of the most innovative and creative writers on here. good to see you're making a come back. liked your stories. a lot of twists and turns. surprise endings. a few even crept me out. "dead air" to name one of a few.

keep up the good work.

NEO
neo anderson chapter 9 . 5/22/2009

Thanks for reading if nothing else.

Look forward to your reply.

NEO

review for story below.

Vary good. It is good to see you making a comeback. You were always one of the most creative writers on here. Your stories always had interesting twists, a few even crept me out, “dead air” to name one of a few.
NostalgicDaydream chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I watched Cops yeaterday, and those two police officer's names that you used were two of the ones on Cops. Cool.
Shadowgate chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Half way through the chapter it became obvious that the serial killer's first name was Kevin and that was his imaginary friend. Way to go, love the twist!
Inumaru12 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
wow, i cant help but feel a little bad for Rainbow...a little. It was really good. way to go.
Peter chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
Wow, you never cease to amaze me!

I'm just happy there was a happy ending...
BabyCharmander chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
That ending brought tears to my eyes. That stuff with Mac and Bloo was so sweet...

I found myself going "Aw!" out loud (in a "Aw! That's horrible!" way) when I read about Coco. D: The stuff with Wilt was saddening too.

I'm glad this story had somewhat of a happy ending. ...Well, not entirely. More bittersweet, I guess. But that's better than a sad ending.

Excellent job with this fanfic. I hope you write more Foster's stuff in the future. :3
Esinololly chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
That was an awsome story. I loved how you kept the characters in character all the way through. It's as if this were an actual episode itself...haha, well..you know what I mean. XD Anyways, you're officially one of my writing idols, keep it up!
fanfictionfan123 chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
That was a fast was a great ending, and Wilt is definitely in character, serving his time is what he would thing Frankie and Coco are alright.*bows* Great fic, O' Great M. Night Shamalan reincarnation!
Ud the Imp chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Whoa...what an ending...
BabyCharmander chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
(Uh, yeah, if you're a reader and you're looking at the reviews don't read this 'til you've read this chapter, 'kay?)

ASDFJLK:SDFJKLS:DFJSLDFJSD::

That was pretty much my reaction to Coco getting her neck SLASHED. Same with what Rainbow did to Mac and Bloo. Rainbow's finally dead but all those people are still injured... o_o

I was too wrapped up in the story to check for grammar errors or typos; the only one that stuck out to me was this.

" Coco" Wilt exclaimed, rushing to her aid even though he didn't know what to do.

That space doesn't belong after the quotation mark, and there should be some kind of punctuation after "Coco." It threw me off 'cuz I couldn't figure out how Wilt was saying it until I read the tag, so I had to kindof re-play the phrase in my mind with the right expression, which threw me off.

Other than that, though, you've been doing an amazing job. I can't wait to see how this turns out... I hope everyone'll be all right. ;;
fanfictionfan123 chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
You are the M. Night Shamalan of Fanfictions!This is great, and it has clever plot twists!*shifty eyes* The characters aren't gonna be dead that whole time and are just ghosts, are they? OR are they gonna turn out to be aliens? OR is everything they have been told been a filthy lie, and they are all really THE MONSTERS TERRORIZING A VILLAGE FULL OF HIPPIES IN THE WOODS!*faints, then gets back up* You are going to update! Update!*creepy voice* p e!