Reviews for Let It Go
livelongprosper2012 chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
great story!
JazzyIrish chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I just found this story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Yeah, angst galore, but isn't that why we read stories about our beloved brothers?

The concept was very creative - keeping them apart each dealing with their own "demons", yet keeping in touch at the same time through cell phone conversations. Well done. I really felt sorry for both of them - they really do have to bear more than anyone should have to. But they do prevail - let's hope that continues since we almost lost Dean already. Loved how Dean's first words when he saw his brother were: "I missed you, Sammy" Guess that's what it takes to have him call him Sammy - to see him again and to know they're going to be together again. And off to the Grand Canyon, no less. Great story.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It was well written and a real treat to get into the boys' heads so deeply. Until next time...
Sunflower Angel chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this story before I read it since there were no usual hunts involved and the brothers were going to be separated through most of it. I, of course, was pleasantly surprised, but I shouldn't have been; your stories are always a joy to read.

Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Sunflower Angel chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
I really love how you've shown the special bond between the two brothers in this chapter!
Sunflower Angel chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter because it broke my heart several times! I was touched by the phone conversation between Sam and Dean and by Dean's unravelling with Kristine. Now, if we could only see Dean breaking down big time onscreen - prompted by seeing Sam on his deathbed or something - that would be awesome, wouldn't it?:)

As time allows I will finish your story, and I can hardly wait!
Swasti chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
lovely! i likehow he slipped back in to 'sammy' once he came back! ;-)
Sunflower Angel chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
For some reason this chapter was a tad depressing to me, but it was very well written. Oh, and did I mention the sex scene made me want to go grab my husband?:D

Can't wait to read chapter 3!
friendly chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
awesome story that was really good...
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Thanks for the tissues, do you have any more...I'm a crying mess over here, I was handling all the emotion pretty well, just a little teary until I read the lyrics to that song...my god, that is Dean's life song!

What a hearbreaking, emotional roller coaster this story has been, I am so glad I read it and I admire you for writing it...I'm sure it must have been emotional for you to bring all this pain to life!

Loved the hug at the end, we needed one, I only wish the story could have gone on longer, I would have loved for Dean to unburden himself, share that weight with Sammy.

Amazing job, more cookies for you and tissues for me!
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
I just loved the reunion between Sam and Dean and the hug was perfect! I actually had tears in my eyes. The ending was perfect. I'm sorry it's over now but I really enjoyed reading it and thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Love the story so far!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Great ending!

Yay, they hugged. D

I loved this story
adder574 chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
a great story, start to finish. You captured the boys thoughts and emotions perfectly. I hope you are starting something new soon.
lostone10 chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Is it wrong to just say I want more?
lostone10 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I love this story. I think you have captured the boys beautifully. The story gets better with every chapter, and I am so sorry to hear that there will only be one more. The dialog between the two is spot on. Having lost a parent at that age, I have had days where just being on the phone with my sister has been my lifeline. The conversation at the bar was a little too real, and so touching yet heartbreaking. Keep up the good work, and thank you for not making us wait to find out what happens next. This might be different than you are used to writing, but I would be hard pressed to believe it. Just fantastic work.