Reviews for Lucki
Platinum Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
It was very nice, after the first few paragraphs, but... it's confusing on whether or not it should be. Well, if it was trying to show you can take elements of really bad writing and still write something good, it succeeded.
Morbane chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm a little puzzled. There are some elements here that are very common to Pokémon fics - and *bad* Pokémon fics - like characters with symbolic names and long intensely coloured hair and Shining Pokémon available as starters - and I just imagined - or maybe assumed - that if it was going to be you writing such a fic, you'd write a parody, not something serious.

I'm not saying it's bad writing. Rather the opposite. It flows pretty well, I enjoyed the idea of Rane making student-dodging a sport, and I also enjoyed the part where Lucki chose a Pokémon. That sort of scene is either silly, or drawn out with great implications of destiny. Whereas one like Lucki wouldn't have that sort of time or omniscience.

Anyway. I'll keep an eye on this. Still a bit warily. :)
Gabzilla Prime chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I haven't seen anything new from you in a while. It's nice, but I know you'll be putting some grotesque twist or another on it soon enough...

Ah well.