Reviews for Lucki
Jarkes chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I usually enjoy a story, but this... is just abominable... What? Can't take your own medicine? You flame just about everyone!
Spontaneite chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
I can see a message forming with the chapter names. If you can, tell me it. I like spoilers and am too nosey and impatient for my own good
Gabzilla Prime chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I noticed that your chapter one is the exact same one that's on Serebiiforums... Except the one THERE is completed. So what's up with that?
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Its good. :3 its no short story, thats for sure. xD
Spontaneite chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Cool. Though if I was you, I wouldn't use the plot of Ruby/Saphire/Emerald. I'm afraid to say it makes the story slightly boring, which is a shame when the story itself is so good. UPDATE SOON!
Sumiyoshi chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Interesting. Smooth, descriptive writing. Pretty durned high quality, but that's Farla for you.

Not much else to say. It seems like such a standard, vanilla opening, and that worries me. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Act chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Do you actually want someone to go through and point out the lesser 'errors' and faux-pas (IE, constantly describing everyone's appearance, which drove me insane), or are you just looking to amuse your self with how much praise it gets from people taking it all too seriously?

I guess whatever floats your boat...
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I like all the details you use, and the Pokemon selecting scene was really well done, very unique. You did a good job putting a real world touch on it, where you talked about pokemon being bred to be shiny, which I suppose is the equivalent of dogs being bred to be small, etc.

""I thought you Pokemon School kids thought the regular starters weren't unique enough," her mother teased."

I thought that line was very effective and really gives an idea of the environment your characters live in.

My only complaint was that the first few paragraphs didn't seem nearly as strong as the rest of the chapter, and sounded very similar to things I've already read before. It will be interesting to see where you go with this.
Spontaneite chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Great start, brilliantly described as always. Please continue this, it's very good.
Platinum Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
It was very nice, after the first few paragraphs, but... it's confusing on whether or not it should be. Well, if it was trying to show you can take elements of really bad writing and still write something good, it succeeded.
Morbane chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm a little puzzled. There are some elements here that are very common to Pokémon fics - and *bad* Pokémon fics - like characters with symbolic names and long intensely coloured hair and Shining Pokémon available as starters - and I just imagined - or maybe assumed - that if it was going to be you writing such a fic, you'd write a parody, not something serious.

I'm not saying it's bad writing. Rather the opposite. It flows pretty well, I enjoyed the idea of Rane making student-dodging a sport, and I also enjoyed the part where Lucki chose a Pokémon. That sort of scene is either silly, or drawn out with great implications of destiny. Whereas one like Lucki wouldn't have that sort of time or omniscience.

Anyway. I'll keep an eye on this. Still a bit warily. :)
Gabzilla Prime chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I haven't seen anything new from you in a while. It's nice, but I know you'll be putting some grotesque twist or another on it soon enough...

Ah well.