Reviews for I'll Let You Live
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
I loved this story until you made it all into a dream. I actually wished you'd gone through with the tragic overtones of the story, without going as for as death.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I know this was written ages ago, but I've only just come across it. I think its really interesting the way you've depicted Peyton's mind in this chapter. In the early season's, the MSchwan had said that Peyon and Lucas were both deep thinkers. But they really failed to show us this aspect of Peyton adequately, only told us, so your writing her with her 'searching' for answers is actually true to character. I wish they had done more with this snipet of info instead of concentrating only on the superficial drama all the time. Good job.
E. Christianna chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Thank you for a great story!
parker12 chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
I have to say - I've never read anything on FF that got me emotionally involved in a story before. The hospital scene after the accident actually made me well up, and also I don't usually read same sex love stories. Although, the great friendship between these two characters has been a favorite aspect of the TV series. Wonderfully written!
rain1657 chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
amazing end to an amazing story! I loved it. I didn't see that twist coming so when they were in the hospital, I was so ready to come through my computer and make you rewrite it. But you did a nice job, everything tied together well in the end.
Rejobu chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
Wow, so I suck and haven't been reviewing (sorry!), but now that it's finished I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the lovely Breyton goodness, even if I haven't been showing my appreciation all along like I should have. I'm sorry to see it come to and end, but it was nicely done, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Gryffindor620 chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
This story was awesome!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
rine91 chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
u did a great job, really.. :) i love this story kinda sad to see it ends..but u wrote a good finish chapter hope u write new BP stories

kiss :**
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 13 . 5/16/2007
Good ending, although it was really unexpected. I'm glad there was a happy ending and nobody died. It seems like all of the shows right now are killing people off. I guess it's this year's theme or something. Anyway, great story and although I'm sad to see it end, you did a really good job doing it.
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
Holy crap! I didn't see that coming. hope you UD soon.
rine91 chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
oh my god.. and then what will happened? :P keep writing XD
rain1657 chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Great chapter! Please update soon because I'm going out of my mind with that ending!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Love it update soon!
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
This is really sad. So i hope you update soon. It is really good.
rine91 chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
wao i just love this story..u made a great job... bp all the way lol :) i luv how brooke acts in ur story...keep writing