Reviews for Breaking Eddy

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
PasswordPassword chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
This is simply amazing.
NemoChan320 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Noooo! It ends here! It can't end here! I really do sincerely hope you finish this story! I'm very interested to see what ends up happening with Edd and Eddy!
XxNiNjAxGeeKxX chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This is such an amazing fanfict! 3
I was wondering if I can have permission to draw Double D's freak out in this chapter and put your fanfict in the description? :}
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Goddamnit! Just when it gets really good it stops!
yuugi arry chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Please update this soon. Three years ago you promised you would finish it,and I want to see it finished really bad. I know you're probably a sophomore in college and you're sceduale is probably hectic,but please don't leave this story. Please?
Shiona Acitiu chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Update soon its 2011 not 2009 anymore.I really want to see more...
Dayn Martin chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
These types of stories really aren't my thing, but after seeing how many reviews it got, I decided to give it a try.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Wow, so interesting. This story is awesome.
emoyoailover15 chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
dude write more! this story is amazing and heartachingly beautiful in a dark emo sort of way.
Kalana Fox chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
This was a really great and meaningful story! I would love to see you continue this, so please do!
jjjawbreakersss chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Argh! You need to finish this story! I normally don't like self-harm fics but DAYUM this is intense.
xXBWFXx chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Yes. Yes I do like your story. I absoloutly love it
QueenOfTheCosmos chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
It's 2:15am. I meant to go to bed after reading the first chapter, but I couldn't stop! This is really good. I hope that you finish it! )
AikoChan01 chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Please please PLEASE continue!