Reviews for Heart's Landfill
Rachael Shannon chapter 67 . 8/22
Please! Before I go out of my mind, please update this!
karin23 chapter 67 . 6/19
rereading this again. hope you find your muse again so you can complete this story. its my favorite inuyasha fanfic
Long Time Fan chapter 67 . 2/6
I know its been four years since you've updated and over ten years since you first started this fanfic, but I just wanted to let you know that I still think about it from time to time. If you ever start uploading again, I would definitely continue to read and review. This was my all time favorite inukag fic, and I miss it so much! I hope you're doing well in real life.
SammyJams chapter 67 . 1/27
Oh no what happened! Why did you stop writing!
Mch2010 chapter 67 . 11/12/2018
Your fanfic randomly came to mind today, and I realized that I was behind a few chapters. Well, now I’m all caught up and I’m still a huge fan! I just recommended a few others to come have a read. I love your writing & you inspired me to begin writing too. I hope to publish my first novel soon! Thank you!
Inuka chapter 67 . 7/2/2018
Update please please
rhythm chapter 67 . 6/6/2018
plz plz updatesoon really ...love your story.
anjel rhythm chapter 65 . 6/6/2018
i dont know how i am felling little comfused ,lil sad and etc but plz make them happy family its to much for handel u know...plz and update soon
alilbipolar chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
will this ever be updated? I'm too invested at this point
twinklestar4589 chapter 67 . 1/8/2018
please update soon!
LoveFaces chapter 67 . 11/25/2017
Hands down the best InuKag story Ive ever read
Guest chapter 67 . 8/21/2017
Such a great story. I feel bad binge reading this but I can't get enough! Please update and continue this story, I'm going to go crazy without it ending! D: Seeing that you haven't updated in years is so disheartening, but I hope you'll pick it back up again. Pleeeeeease?
Big fan chapter 67 . 7/29/2017
Oh my god. Best story. Can you please finish this? I've reread this story may times hoping that one of these days you'll update a few more times to finish this. I know you're very busy with your life, and that's understandable. I just REALLY need to find closure to an ending for this! Please update soon
vampireprincess141 chapter 67 . 7/30/2017
This is a really great story,it's full of love,hate obbsesion and all kind of emotions that are truelly described perfctly,please continue i trule adore and respcet this story.
Marshyrella chapter 67 . 6/4/2017
Hello Author-sama. I really-really like-no I love your story Heart's Landfill. I was so mad that the last chapter left me hanging and now I am begging you for more. Please continue this one I'm kinda sad that the last update was in the year of 2015, which means two years without update, I don't know if you're going to finish this, well I really hope you do. InuKag deservea it. Sorry if I sounded like I'm bossy-ing you, but I'm just desperate to know what will happen next. Don't abandon this pleasseeee! Love you.
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »