Reviews for Heart's Landfill
Inuka chapter 67 . 7/2
Update please please
rhythm chapter 67 . 6/6
plz plz updatesoon really ...love your story.
anjel rhythm chapter 65 . 6/6
i dont know how i am felling little comfused ,lil sad and etc but plz make them happy family its to much for handel u know...plz and update soon
alilbipolar chapter 1 . 2/12
will this ever be updated? I'm too invested at this point
twinklestar4589 chapter 67 . 1/8
please update soon!
LoveFaces chapter 67 . 11/25/2017
Hands down the best InuKag story Ive ever read
Guest chapter 67 . 8/21/2017
Such a great story. I feel bad binge reading this but I can't get enough! Please update and continue this story, I'm going to go crazy without it ending! D: Seeing that you haven't updated in years is so disheartening, but I hope you'll pick it back up again. Pleeeeeease?
Big fan chapter 67 . 7/29/2017
Oh my god. Best story. Can you please finish this? I've reread this story may times hoping that one of these days you'll update a few more times to finish this. I know you're very busy with your life, and that's understandable. I just REALLY need to find closure to an ending for this! Please update soon
vampireprincess141 chapter 67 . 7/30/2017
This is a really great story,it's full of love,hate obbsesion and all kind of emotions that are truelly described perfctly,please continue i trule adore and respcet this story.
Marshyrella chapter 67 . 6/4/2017
Hello Author-sama. I really-really like-no I love your story Heart's Landfill. I was so mad that the last chapter left me hanging and now I am begging you for more. Please continue this one I'm kinda sad that the last update was in the year of 2015, which means two years without update, I don't know if you're going to finish this, well I really hope you do. InuKag deservea it. Sorry if I sounded like I'm bossy-ing you, but I'm just desperate to know what will happen next. Don't abandon this pleasseeee! Love you.
Guest chapter 67 . 5/31/2017
I really hope you come back to this and give it an ending. It's getting so good, I'm sad it's not finished.
InuKaglover97 chapter 45 . 3/15/2017
I've read and reread this fic so many times and each time it still wrenches my heart open. I know its been a long time since you've posted, but I still check back every once in awhile because I just can't get rid of the hope that you'll update. I know life and writing don't always seem to intertwine, and I'm sure you've changed since the start of this work, but if it means anything, it's been a long time since I've first read this, and I've changed, but it still means a lot to me. You're an amazing writer, probably one of the best I've read on fanfiction. I hope you're doing well and can remember why you started writing in the first place soon.
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 67 . 3/4/2017
This is masterpiece. I hope you continue, because I'm dying to know what happens next.

Congrats on having your novel published :)
Playmate11 chapter 67 . 2/24/2017
please come back and update.
Contradiction21 chapter 67 . 1/30/2017
Please continue this! This is my absolute favorite fanfiction
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »