Reviews for Heart's Landfill
Please please please continue this amazing story. It is absolutely beautiful!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 67 . 1/4
I don't know if you're still writing this, but I just wanted to let you know that I love it and I've read it 4 times :)
One of the best written stories I've read (and I read a lot).
Having just read Heart's Landfill again I've reread the Author's Notes and it's like I've just been through snippets of your life again too. I hope the writing and publishing (belated congratulations on having your novel published) is going well and I will still hope against hope that this story gets an ending. Lol my brain isn't good at endings so I will wish for you to provide one :P
So yeah, love the story, you're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 67 . 9/25/2016
I have been following this story for years! I was so happy when I check that you updated! I know it's hard getting back into writing but this story makes my day! Love it to death I know it's been over a year but I hope you update soon ️️
Shurokami chapter 67 . 9/16/2016
I can't believe that in all my years of being on fanfiction, I've never stopped to read this piece of art. You write beautifully, the characters are not too OOC even though this is AU. I was a little dismayed to find myself at the end of what you have written so far and find it unfinished - I feel like this story deserves its ending. Even if it is a brief summary, as I've seen so many authors who grew tired of their works do, it would be greatly appreciated. Good luck in all of your endeavours!
ContinueSequel chapter 67 . 9/10/2016
Need to continue the story or make a sequel because it is a really good story but just cuts off at the end.
Min-chan17 chapter 67 . 8/26/2016
please continue this masterpiece
karin23 chapter 67 . 8/1/2016
oh man... ive reread this like a million times. i hope she starts to really take it all in and remember him. or at least give him a chance. i hope you update soon.
klutz chapter 67 . 7/19/2016
Hi there!
I can't wait to read your new installment of this piece of jewel (_)

I hope Kagome will regain her memory soon, they cought Koga (or he died, which one of the two will give a better future for inu n kag)..Inuyasha happy, Sango n miroku happy...
but that only mean the story is reach to the ending...which is also saddening, coz i love the story!

and oh yeah, i kind felt a lil bit irritating by nola, well i know she just a teenager and sometime some of them act irritating..but, a good lesson from Souta will teach her good ;p

Anyway, keep up the spirit, hope everything good in your life, and spoiled us with some endearing continuous :D

love,
klutz
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 67 . 7/5/2016
Please start updating again
Rae chapter 67 . 6/30/2016
Oh please please please, update this fic. It's one of the best ones out there! :)
Jes chapter 67 . 6/6/2016
OMFG! If I had known this was updated I would have reviewed a long time ago. I followed this fanfic since she first wrote it. I can't believe you actually updated over a year ago! Please come back!
FeathersInWind chapter 59 . 2/22/2016
I keep coming back to re read this story because it's just that good. It's almost been a year since you updated, please please please update soon ):
XxCrissiBear99xX chapter 67 . 2/10/2016
I don't normally find myself obsessing over a story, but this...this story...I absolutely fell, Hook, Line and Sinker! I absolutely love this story! The drama, the romance
FeathersInWind chapter 67 . 1/2/2016
Please please please finish this brilliant masterpiece! one of the best inuy/kag stories i have read
Bree chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Please please please please I am begging you to update! I remember reading this years ago and I got so excited just now when I saw you posted a new chapter! This story is the best Inuyasha fanfic I've ever read, please don't leave your fans hanging! Thanks and congratulations on your novel! :)
2,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »