Reviews for Heart's Landfill
Cui401 chapter 67 . 9/9
Please come back! This was one of my favorites! I still come back and check periodically in hopes that a new chapter is posted. Aside from that, I hope you are doing well and the published books are also doing well!
oh god this story is so amazing and im sad to say that this is the last inuyasha fic im going to read because ive already read EVERY INUKAG FANFIC THAT I CAN STOMACH its been a fucking whole month before i can move on from this anime and this fanfic is going to be an important memory ...me sad .. its 11:36 pm and im still contemplating the meaning of life because this fanfic doesnt have closure I HOPE YOU CAN FINISH ITTTT THE EMOTIONS THIS GAVE ME CANNOT BE DESCRIBED...LITERALLY...i know its been five? years but i really hope you can finish dis..i need her to remember... sigh funny what covid did to my already weeping heart...THANK YOUUU FOR THUS AMAZING STORYY...i know im rambling and im sorry but i just need to let it all out because im hiding under a bedsheet trying my hardest not to fucking cry and let my godamamn asian mom that im awake WAY past bedtime...and shes literally sleeping behind me...again thank youuuuu im gonna miss this . OH GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE MY LAST MEMORY OF INUYASHAAAA hipe this continues after the SEQUEL is released

THANK YOUUUU FOR THIS HEART SQUEEEEEZING STORYY so excuse as i cry silently to avoid waking EMINEM the second behind me ...-yannie
darkandcurvee chapter 44 . 5/11
OMFG Kagome is so damn bullheaded. They told her SPECIFICALLY not to stay at her place.
darkandcurvee chapter 40 . 5/11
Lmaooo I got major “Jake From State Farm” ad vibes from this chapter for some reason
darkandcurvee chapter 26 . 5/10
As a girl that resonates with Kagome, this chapter was a big slap in the face about my views on men.
itzatakahashi chapter 67 . 5/2
love this story...so well written... hopefully you'll continue someday
Hotaru83 chapter 67 . 3/16
I hope tha you are able to update this story.
Dark Lady 69 chapter 66 . 1/2
Are you gonna finish this?
Guest chapter 42 . 11/18/2019
I'm screaming I love inuyashas speech it melted my heart
Guest chapter 35 . 11/18/2019
Shit leave sango alone
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2019
Yess that was hot
Rachael Shannon chapter 67 . 8/22/2019
Please! Before I go out of my mind, please update this!
karin23 chapter 67 . 6/19/2019
rereading this again. hope you find your muse again so you can complete this story. its my favorite inuyasha fanfic
Long Time Fan chapter 67 . 2/6/2019
I know its been four years since you've updated and over ten years since you first started this fanfic, but I just wanted to let you know that I still think about it from time to time. If you ever start uploading again, I would definitely continue to read and review. This was my all time favorite inukag fic, and I miss it so much! I hope you're doing well in real life.
SammyJams chapter 67 . 1/27/2019
Oh no what happened! Why did you stop writing!
2,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »