Reviews for Saves the Day
NicaRox chapter 1 . 11/1
This is old, i know, but it is without a doubt one of the most refreshing (if not, the only) takes on Red X. Good job.
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 9/20
Once again, I'm incredibly amazed! I mean, wow!

Gorgeously written and everything is within character!

Such a brilliant writer!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 2/12
I really love how you added the comedy to this without skewing the seriousness that carried over from Impact. And the mocking. I really really love it when I find authors who can do that, because I can't X.X Very awesome, definitely held up to what Impact started I do hope you continue this, but having looked at the posting date, I doubt it'll happen. They're still great standalones (stand...togethers? Huh...) by themselves. Incredible job, though!
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
hehe, the romantic tension on the roof was killing me
The Silver-Tongued Lion chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awesome! Love the relationship between Robin and Red X, really in-character and expertly done. Pity this series isn't continued though, we need more Robin/Red X fics out there. WHY DO THE GOOD AUTHORS WRITE SO LITTLE?
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh I totally get the green eyed thingy now! I just love green eyes, they can be so pretty! Though, if I said that straight to Red's face...
Firewarrior123X chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Man, this story has me on the edge of my seat! Keep it up :D
Oh my Batman is that Spitfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Is Red X Jason Todd in this story?
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love it! Please make the next one fast :D your work is so captivating, I really can't wait to see, and red x has green eyes? Awesome ness :D can't wait to find out who he is ( if you ever tell us) anyways update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wonderful fic, this one and Impact are two of my all-time favourite X fics... Please hurry up with the follow ups :D
blackcat33133 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
OMG! I forgot to review Impact so I'll do both now! These fics are like OXYGEN to me! Red X is my favorite and you've captured his duality here perfectly! And Robin and the others are fantastically in character as well. I can't wait for the follow-ups! You are a flawless writer; don't ever stop!
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I read your story Impact yesterday, and I was happy to find that you wrote another one! You write these characters perfectly, I can image all this happening in the TV series :D

I really love how even though they've saved each other, there's no dramatic change in their relationship. Red seems very insistent on making this point very clear. Robin's just puzzled, which makes me happy xD It's all so realistic!

Really amazing job! You are very a talented author :D
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I Like this Story :)
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved this and Impact. Plz Plz Plz write more stories to these fics?
capencover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
dude, i am totally in friggin love with your red x teen titans stories. i vote for more. just saying.