Reviews for Gunslinger
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 1/28
Absolutely amazing story, fantastic and ingenious plot and well thought out that you had Brad under the influence of Tom and Conrad via the watches. At times it was really hard to think that Sam would with all you put him through! A completely riveting read through out and a definite fave.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CindyT63 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
SOOOO glad I found this story. It was fantastic. I confess that I sometimes skip over or skim over "slow" or "dull" patches, but this story did not have any! It was so emotionally charged, it was exhausting, and very worth it. Thank you.
CindyT63 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Wow. Another very powerful chapter! My heart has just been aching!
Peridot5 chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Damn, girl! You put both brothers through the ringer…and I can't pretend I don't appreciate that. ;) Good story.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I really liked it, though I feel the ending wasn't as strong as in your other fics.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced at the Live Journal Community, spn_littlebro!

a href" . "img src" albums/ee425/spnlittlebro/header-other% "/a
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Found this from the little bro community and am so thrilled I did. The writing is tremendous and the level of hurt/comfort and worry is outstanding.

So great.
Arilaen chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Yay! Love it! I just wish I had gotten to see the faces of those torturers if/when they found out that the Sam that they were torturing wasn't the right Sam... but the story was great! Love your writing!
It'sTimeToDance chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
oh third supernatural fic and making the other two look very bad!

good job!
evila-elf chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Wow! Followed this from livejournal as a recommendation. Really loved it. Just when I thought that everything was going to be over and there was going to be a nice calm chapter, BAM!

Very satisfying ending!
Lilwazzabug chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Aww that was sweet, and sad and really awful!:( Poor Sam! -Sigh- love me some protective!Dean;)
girlfan1979 chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
This was really good! Thank you for sharing.
Von chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
“When you clear the history, you need to clear the cookies too.”

Dean felt a rush of heat to his face. “Cookies?”

Ha ha ha! Perfect moment!

The silent communication with the hand against his back was pretty awesome, too. You don't see enough of that 'deeper' sign of how well and how long they've worked together. Nor how well trained they were.

Loving it!
Esquimaux chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
great story! even better writing!

just, im a little confused abou the nurse at the end... did she see conrad when he was going to attack sam at the hospital, what was her scar from?

thanks ofr taking the time to entertain me! it was wonderful!

ID