Reviews for Gunslinger
Rachelly chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
No! Please tell me you didn't just hang Sam! It was a test, right? They were testing the gallows? Right? Oh man, this chapter was so hard and sad and scarey. POor Dean being helpless to stop what was happening. Sammy, so hurt he thinks maybe he did committ the crimes...Come on Brad! WAKE UP and HELP! Great chapter and story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Rachelly chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Poor Sammy! I just love how you put the two brothers together in the same cell for Dean to be all angsty and try to keep his little brother alive. Love Dean's tenderness, Sam's pleading, seeing Dean's thoughts...Great chapter! Great Story! I can't imagine how they can get out of this...the rancher? Even if they do, how will Dean get help to Sam in time? EEp!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Oh no, what happened! Well, not like I'm confused with your amazing writing, I'm just in SHOCK. That is the ultimate cliffhanger! You are so delightfully evil. I've been hoping all day at work today that I'd come home to find this posted, and I was so happy when I found out I was right. Definitely not disappointed with the chapter. My God, woman.. you know how to write.

Please please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!
Rachelly chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Oh, Oh, Oh! I had to read this chapter with one eye open. Major Sammy hurt! Your descriptions are amazing and so detailed! Poor Sammy! Where's DEAN! I can't imagine what else they could do to our youngest Winchester to make him pay for what they think he did to the wife! Awesome, gruesome, but awesome. will there by any Dean angst as he tries to save his SAMmy? I hope so!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This is great! I love the brotherly banter and the originality of a ghost town and a western and then on top the promise of LimpSam! I say again, I loved the boys talking as they went through the town. You have captured them so well...Dean's humor...Sam's reactions. I like the way they communicated at the end without words. Dean just knows Sam so well and can decifer his movements and muscle tenses! So cool! I am so excited and can't wait to read more!
AcidChic chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
"More creaking, the fractured resonance of a body in suspension: twisting, flailing, dying.

Sam.

They had just hung Sam.

Time had officially run out."

-Did you just kill Sam? *stares in shock*
amy jonas chapter 4 . 4/21/2007

Sam.

They had just hung Sam.

Time had officially run out.

Not breathing

One Breath

crying now

amy
Spellb0und chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Oh...my...God.

Oh...

They didn't-

Oh Sam. More like...now? Or soon. Soon, yes soon.
Dani chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
You can't end it there! well i guess you can...

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter,

Dani
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
pOOR dEAN tIME IS SLOWLY KLLING HIM. gOOD CHAPTER. i ENJOYED IT A LOT
trina chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
I am loving this story but now I am sad because Dean is too hurt to be able to save Sam. He can't breath right and his wrist is broken and everything.

There is one thing I don't get it though. Dean told Sam not to fight and then Dean fought, knowing he couldn't beat these spirits, and got himself more injured so now he can't help Sam. That just seems strange.
sissa610 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
OMG!THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

i can not ait for more!
sasha2002 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
What? Wait a minute what? How could you leave it like that. What the hell? You have killed me ded! I can't wait for more, and he better be ok! You descriptions are chilling and visceral. I am ded!
SupernaturalFreak101 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Holy shit, that was freakin amazing! I absoltly love your story. I was actually sneaking on the computers at school to see if you had updated. One of my favorite things about your writing is the descriptions. I can picture it exactly. You are absolutly amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TraSan chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Oh good Lord, NO!

Please?

Alerts or not, please update soon.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »