Reviews for Gunslinger
Ridley chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wow. This is so unique. I can always count on you for the out of left field stories that keep me on the edge of my seat. And you keep Dean and Sam so in character. I loved the brotherly banter. The humor a perfect mix with the tension. I can't wait for more.

Ridley
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
My Sammy-whumpage senses are tingling...(yay)
pageavenue57 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
awesome start im excited to see where this takes off have something orignial i hope you update soon.. i wanna know why they know sammy :)
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hey, you're back! Hmm, this is interesting. How do they know Sammy, who are they to begin with? All questions that are sure to be anwsered eventually, if I know your stories.

It's great to have ya back, it was getting hard finding a good Supernatural fic amongst all the sister-fics and wincest. Gald to see you're back!

Kate
friendly chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
yeah you have another story.. Yipee.. great start.. can't wait for more...
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Ahh! I love this! Update soon!
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
cool ! this is my kinda story :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I have been waiting for a story like this! I can't wait to read for more, the first part was excellent!
reading chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is so fun! Gunslingers! Can't wait to see where you're headed.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was just an excellent start! The banter between the boys was spot on, and you really nailed the atmosphere! Very very intriguing... Can't wait to read more!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Woohoo! New adventure! And what a way to start us off! I can't wait to see how you limpify Sam this time. :D Update ASAP, pretty please?

JJ
licorice stick chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wow. Awesome skills. I love the Ace Ventura part...anyway I can't wait for your update, you are an incredibly talented writer! One of the best (if not THE) that I have come across so far, and I read A LOT on this site!
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Sweet!

What an incredible beginning!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Ah! A scary Texan wants to kill Sammy! Oh no, this doesn't look good...

Very interesting beginning, I've never read a story in which the boys are tricked into coming on a hunt that doesn't really even exist. Scary!

I love Dean's comments on how he would improve the town, too. And then Sam saying, "You'd come flocking from miles." Hehehe.

Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!

-laughandlove
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Holy Crap! You left us with a cliffie! Poor Sam and Dean-about to have a showodwn with some gunslingers! And no idea why. Can't wait for your next update. I can already tell this story is going to be freaking awesome!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »