Reviews for Gunslinger
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Another story! I've been wondering when you'd write another one. Looks great D
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
M.

Okay - I didn't really make it past your sumamry at first. Sam gunslinger Gem drolling and nearly comatose on the floor. WHAT an image. *fans self*

Ahem.

So, anyway - fascinating, now that I've actually read it and stopped (just) picturing it in my mind. Sammy's in a wee spot o'trouble. Hopefully, things will be set to rights, but I won't be averse to that taking a little pain and consternation. :)
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Ohh, this is so exciting! I was thrilled when I got an email update that said you had started a new story. Everything you write is so awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter! What have the boys gotten themselves into now?
Ridley chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wow. This is so unique. I can always count on you for the out of left field stories that keep me on the edge of my seat. And you keep Dean and Sam so in character. I loved the brotherly banter. The humor a perfect mix with the tension. I can't wait for more.

Ridley
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
My Sammy-whumpage senses are tingling...(yay)
pageavenue57 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
awesome start im excited to see where this takes off have something orignial i hope you update soon.. i wanna know why they know sammy :)
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hey, you're back! Hmm, this is interesting. How do they know Sammy, who are they to begin with? All questions that are sure to be anwsered eventually, if I know your stories.

It's great to have ya back, it was getting hard finding a good Supernatural fic amongst all the sister-fics and wincest. Gald to see you're back!

Kate
friendly chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
yeah you have another story.. Yipee.. great start.. can't wait for more...
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Ahh! I love this! Update soon!
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
cool ! this is my kinda story :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I have been waiting for a story like this! I can't wait to read for more, the first part was excellent!
reading chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is so fun! Gunslingers! Can't wait to see where you're headed.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was just an excellent start! The banter between the boys was spot on, and you really nailed the atmosphere! Very very intriguing... Can't wait to read more!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Woohoo! New adventure! And what a way to start us off! I can't wait to see how you limpify Sam this time. :D Update ASAP, pretty please?

JJ
licorice stick chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wow. Awesome skills. I love the Ace Ventura part...anyway I can't wait for your update, you are an incredibly talented writer! One of the best (if not THE) that I have come across so far, and I read A LOT on this site!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »