Reviews for Gunslinger
Lilwazzabug chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Aww that was sweet, and sad and really awful!:( Poor Sam! -Sigh- love me some protective!Dean;)
girlfan1979 chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
This was really good! Thank you for sharing.
Von chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
“When you clear the history, you need to clear the cookies too.”

Dean felt a rush of heat to his face. “Cookies?”

Ha ha ha! Perfect moment!

The silent communication with the hand against his back was pretty awesome, too. You don't see enough of that 'deeper' sign of how well and how long they've worked together. Nor how well trained they were.

Loving it!
Esquimaux chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
great story! even better writing!

just, im a little confused abou the nurse at the end... did she see conrad when he was going to attack sam at the hospital, what was her scar from?

thanks ofr taking the time to entertain me! it was wonderful!

AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Very good story.

bubblesquirt chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
So umm.. I can't believe that I never reviewed the final chapter of this amazingly lovely story of yours! Please accept my apologies!

Aching lungs made every breath burn in his chest, denied him oxygen to call his brother’s name.

-Perfect detail.

Dean leapt across the hood and half slid, half fell to the passenger side door. “Sam!”

-A hood slide! Yes!

Moaned and flopped back, misery etched on his face. “Cold. Please, hurts.”

-omg, this is heartbreaking!

“No-one comes out here.”

“Not without an invitation, huh?”

Brad bowed his head. The man beside him looked between them, and looked away.

-Oh burn..

“Really. You think?” Dean gunned the engine. “You’re a stubborn bastard.”

“Takes one.”

“Shut up and breathe.”

-Too freaking cute. Seriously.

“Don’t know what you mean. Sam wanted strawberry icecream on chocolate pancakes, there’s this—“

Perfect ending to a perfect story. Again, so sorry that it took me this long to review. I can't wait until your next story!
CalCurve chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
I just read your whole story in one day... 'cuz a) I'm new to the Supernatural show, and have been playing catch-up with the episodes and all, plus b) you're story's freaking good.

So there.

Anyway, why I liked it: you're description through Dean's third POV was detailed and in-character, the plot made sense and kept moving through it all, and I'm a total sadist. I shall add this to my fave's... yeah, definitely a fave...

Season three needs to hurry the hell up, but this huge fanfiction section (ten-thousand stories! I was excited when the section my story's in reached ONE-thousand) is stemming my impatience. A little. Okay, not much, but it still helps.

Once again, great job, and have fun at the convention!

Savanna chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
This was seriously the best fanfiction i've ever read! please keep up the good work!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Wow. I don't even know where to start. Your every h/c scene humbles my own because you do it with such beautiful detail and vocabulary and feeling. You could feel Sam's failing body along with him and Dean's utter desperation and fear. Good plot and I like how it didn't end where you expected it to, although after a while the litany of hurt grew rather painful to read. I like my endings a little more cheerful than this one, but man, that's a moving piece.
Annonie chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
So totally just found this...okay that's a slight lie. I didn't think it was complete because it wasn't under the complete status and I try my hardest not to start stories until they are complete. (You have NO idea how impatient I can be.) But finally I gave in and read it anyway, only to find out it WAS complete. So that was a special little chocolate-flavored suprise for me.

Anyway I love, just LOVE your style of writing. It's classic, with it's own unique twist. Some people focus on the actions others on the thoughts and feelings you so cleverly integrate both that it feels like I'm watching it on TV instead of reading it.

And your characterizations of Sam and Dean...dead on! Seriously, it just adds to that whole episodic...TV watching feeling I get when I'm reading your stories. They're snarky and funny while serious when they need to be.

Great story, I look forward for another one from you. (But take your time, no pressure.)
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
I just read the whole story and I loved it! I can't wait to read more of your stories. Hope you post one soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
Ah, so so sorry for the late review, been catching up on stuff. I'm just now getting to read this, sigh. And wow, you really start this with a bang! "The Impala, headlights as dual condemning eyes, ..."-what awesome imagery! Oh and sorry if I'm probably repeating what other reviewers have already said, just that when I see something really cool that's new to me I need to comment :) And cool, Sam managed to defend himself! But his prior injury...ouch! Liked the sea star image though. But oh, I kinda laughed when Sam said he'd have the car Dean was going to worry about the Impala when his brother is bleeding? Well yeah, it is his baby, but still. But he's a Winchester, so he has to cover it up with a gruff yeah you're paying, although normally his brother would know he's joking :)

Wow, they haven't been through enough, they still need to go back to the town? Er, okay. Well at least they got the buildings to burn. And man, I really hope it's cathartic for Sam. "“Geek boy logic?”" Lol! I like how in the middle of angst and pain you can still put in a little humor. I do feel a little bad for Brad, being possessed must suck, especially if he has to pay for the aftermath that wasn't his fault. But Dean's right, his priority is Sam.

Ah I love the brotherly banter! You get it so right :) And heh, Nurse Sondra, lol. She knows something hinky went on-she's cool. Hope she figures out that they did indeed get "it" :D Ahh, the end. Sigh. That was an extremely satisfying ending to a really good story. Awesome fantastic wonderful job! *Insert icon of hands clapping* Darn, I really wish I could go to that convention, but will be probably thinking of it that weekend then. Thanks so much for sharing this story, and for finishing it. Will be looking forward to your next one, even one of those cool one shots. Hope you have a great weekend, and take it easy :)
onemediumdrip chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
great story! you're my hero. all the limp!sam... it's intense. i was really happy in this last chapter with Sam's "Flamin' Nerd" comment. i was hoping he wouldn't have lost his sense of humor or anything. thanks for writing! keep it up! i look forward to another story!
Kaewi chapter 7 . 5/26/2007

I can't thank you enough for not abandoning this! I swear, this story has everything I love in it. It's too bad you lost your motivation for it, but I'm so grateful that you in fact finished it.

The ending was definitely not a disappointment. I like that you made this comparison: "His body would heal, his mind may not." At first I would think Dean wouldn't let Sam watch the fire for so long, but that statement is totally true and Dean would know that Sam needed that closure.

I really enjoyed the scene where Sam said he wanted to go to Vegas first, and then relenting. I can't really explain why, but I think it's because of the banter and characterisation. That part is really an indicator of how the brothers are. Despite all his pain, Dean is still joking and comforting and Sam trying to act strong despite the deep pain. I just liked it.

That, and Sondra. She turned out to be a really neat character addition.

I guess it's pointless to ask for an epilogue, but hopefully you'll be coming out with a new one soon anyway :)
jenilee chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
I was so excited when I saw that you had posted another story. I love your writing. You were the first person I read on this site which I am grateful for, I've read alot since, that may have turned me away. I'm sorry I didn't stop to review each chapter so your getting it all lumped into one.

Anyway love this story. My poor Sammy, You cruel woman the things you did to that poor boy! I think my heart cringed when Sam started believing that he was really responsible for all the horrible things they accused him of doing.

I was starting to get a bit concerned when it didn't look like Brad was going to snap out of it and help. Poor Dean I think that is the most hopeless I've seen him(except of course in ahbl pt2 )when he was locked up and he could hear the ropes creaking and knew they had hung Sam. You just about killed me there and can I just say what a mean cliffhanger!

Thanks for saving Sam and awesome end to a great story.
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »