Reviews for Gunslinger
LazarusLady chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
A fantastic story! Have enjoyed it the whole way through, and a satisfying finish. Thanks for posting it!
irismay42 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Loved the ending - torching the town seemed somehow like poetic justice...

Great fic from start to finish!
Sunrize chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Woohoo! I've been waiting not so patiently for you to finish this so I could savor it all in one piece. It was definitely worth the wait (though it really was cruel of you to take so long on this last chapter ). What a fascinating idea, well developed. I think the most heartbreaking part, for me, was when in his confusion Sam began to believe that he really had tortured and killed that family.

Something I really like about your fics is that you don't skimp on the comfort. Loved Dean here, strong and determined and never giving up on his little brother. And I really liked the twist of the nurse at the end, figuring things out. Hmm, wonder what that scar was about...

Great job, as always. I really hope you have another story for us soon!
bb1028 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
great chapter, great ending...i really liked this story. you did an awesome job writing it, look foward to another one )
Brigid Tanner chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Great ending.
modrocker423 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. You did a great job capturing Sam and Dean's character and personality. Loved the Vegas joke at the end. haha, ;) You never fail to write amazing stories. I look forward to reading more in the future! :)

P.S. I agree with you, the season finale was intense and so good. Can't wait for the third season!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Awesome ending to a great story! You kept my heart in my throat the whole time as I was reading! I was glad to see that they had burned down the ghost town too to make sure there was no chance of the spirits coming back again!
TammiTam chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Great ending! So glad you finished. And wasn't the season finale just AWESOME? For us Sammy fans, it's wonderful!
Surplus Imagination chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Great ending! I hope you have a good story planned for Vegas. I could feel Dean's anguish as he made his way back to the Impala. Good job :)

Wonderful story. I'll have to go back and read it in its entirity!
TraSan chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Ah, so awesome! I enjoyed this from beginning to end. Your descriptions are so complete and unique they paint a picture in startling clarity and richness.

Wonderful.
Liz Bach chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Just wonderful, lady. I loved every chapter. You do limp!Sam so well. I especially liked the image of a Sam who had the strength and determination to shoot the baddie in the car leaning against the car window in tears because of the intensity of his weariness and pain. Usually I'm not a huge fan of crying!Sam (unless it's JP on the actual show, then I'm all over it), but I think it was so appropriate here, and not done in an over-the-top, unbelievable way.

Anyhoo, it was great. I hope you've another in the works soon.

Liz
Nana56 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Are you coming to the convention? That would be so cool!

Thanks so much for this story! I really loved it. You do the boys so well...just perfectly!

Great job, Sweetie!
friendly chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
great job.. that was great.. can't wait for the next story..heheheh
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Aww! I love you and this story! Not to be quick or anything, but is there going to be a continuation? Your very very good at Sammy pain. :D
modrocker423 chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
Oh. My. Gosh. This story is AMAZING! I love your stories. You do such a great job with the characters and the plots and the whole gut-wrenching pain of their lives. You capture every bit of it and spin it into something new and original. I admire you as a writer. You are truly wonderful at what you do. And this story (and all of your other stories) prove it. I can't wait for the next chapter and for more stories in the future. :)

P.S. "He held his brother, Sam’s head on resting on his shoulder and soft breaths brushing his neck. He hadn’t held Sam this way for almost twenty years, and had lived in fear of the day he would have to. The only situation that brought them this physically close was grave injury and a situation beyond their control."

That passage was so sad because it is just so true. The ending scenes of "All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1" proves it. You did a great job capturing that, and that episode hadn't even aired yet! Oh jeez, that episode...can't get over that. It was so sad! Poor Sam and Dean...
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »