Reviews for Sketches
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
That was so cute! I love the mutual guilt-awkward conversations and situations like that always make for funny outcomes with the characters. And I can totally picture Albus as an artist. He seems the type that would sketch masterpieces during his staff meetings...
MissKellyAnne chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
okay, first I'll tell you that I love this story.

Now I have to tell you something that I think is amusing... so I first started to read this story, and I got to the part where Albus goes into the secret room with all his paintings... and I don't know if it was my hurry to get to the part where they get together, or if I just missed it, or whatever, but I didn't catch on that it was full of all sorts of paintings, not just Minerva... so I automatically thought that they were all of her. And the first think that I thought of was "OHMYGOSH THAT'S SO CREPEER!"

but I'm glad I finished the story and got it through my head that it was all sorts of paintings, and the room was not just a shrine thingy to Minerva.

because seriously, a room full of paintings of only Minerva? that would definitely have been creeper.

But it wasn't - and therefore I LOVE this story! especially the talk in the first chapter between the girls, the convo just flowed so perfectly. I felt like that's exactly what they would have said... and it didn't seem forced at all:)

...

sorry about that story lol. I felt I had to share it with you. :)
skrewtkeeper chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
That was definitely a treat, and I applaud the success... ] A very original plotline, dialogue, and all. Oh, Albus could indeed be a painter... He spots things others do not. Like Minerva, for example... xD Oh, this was such a refreshing piece to read, that I'm sad that it's over... Ha, the funny thing is that when I clicked on this and read that this particular story was 'okay for everyone', I was a tad disappointed. I believed this to mean that there would be no... ah... excitement between the two of them. Needless to say, you both proved me well wrong! I simply adore the thought that was put into this... Albus sketching Minerva at every single meeting is just so heartening. It is so like him to keep his images to himself, and worry himself sick over Minerva's supposed 'disgust' at finding her as his muse! Ah, and Minerva was completely in-character as well. Fearing that what she looked upon may jeporadize the only friendship she ever really cherished is so like her... Even the words they said were true to how they really are... A spectacular display of the love between two of the people 'they' (as in the fans of Harry Potter as a whole, and not the MMAD fans), would never have suspected. Oh, it was just so touching, so remarkably beautiful... A masterpiece indeed. No other words are needed for this charming story... The ending was just too perfect... Oh, I need to stop praising this story, and begin praising another. However, I must note that this is without doubt going on my favorites list because I adored the whole journey that much, and I must also add that this review is the longest review I have ever given anyone on this site, and you two should be grateful! ] (Though perhaps not. It is such a captivating read, that I could not help to convey some small portion of my feelings for it).

Good luck with your other fics! I am now, officially, a permanent reader and reviewer of this screen-name "Hogwarts Duo". I suppose it was inevitable. I enjoyed this one far too much...

Skrewtkeeper

P.S. Now you have also made the list of my favorite authors... ] I just thought you'd like to know. ]
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Very interesting, very sweet, wish I had time to read more right now.
the anonymous reviewer chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Love this story-can definitely imagine Dumbledore talking to a picture! ;)
Catwoman99 chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
That was absolutely beautiful. You guys always deliver. When I get a chance, I'll go check out the lemon. ;-)

- April :-)
ForbiddenLove75 chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Aw ... I've never teared up reading a fic like this before ... but now I have. Absolutely beautiful! Amazing work!
Aeronnen chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I love this! I never, ever thought of Albus being able to draw, but the way you write it really makes sense. How do you get to the Lemon section? I have no idea!

Well done on the great story!
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
As promised on the board, I am reviewing. I can't tell you how much joy this fic has given me to read and I know it will continue to delight many many people. Well done, congratulations and please keep writing!

xxStellaxx
Weezle13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Yes they are happy and married wooho!

they make such a grat couple and i love the way you keep true to them.

However i cant find the admm board. i think ive gone past it and missed it but still where the hell is it cos its got to be the only link i havent got on my favorites list and its now bugging me lol.

Please keep on writing.

Weezle
Apodrru chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
I am really enjoying this fic and I can't wait to see what comes next :) I'd like to check out the racy ending, but am not sure what board you are talking about.
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
I swear my pulse has increased by at leats twice what it was, my breathing is coming a little short and my head's spinning. Your writing is amazingly brilliant and has a flare and style I have rarely seen. It's a brilliant fanfic, and when you post the next chapter, could you post a reminder to go onto the ADMM boards and I will read the "racy ending". Thanks for a wonderful piece of fiction, and happy writing!

xxStellaxx
Aleta II Anon chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter well. Done I look forward to more.
trulyamused chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Wow. That's some kiss.

Can't wait for the next part.

Truly
trulyamused chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Love it. And very much wondering what's happing next. I look forward to it.

TRuly