Reviews for What If?

Bwahahaha
hnh058513 chapter 22 . 9/1
Mahahahaha
Modi512 chapter 34 . 8/2
I love this. While I know it's unlikely to happen based on comments throughout the chapters, I hope that one day each of these are turned into individual completed stories and look foreward to that possibility.
Oh god donot tell me Naruto committed necrophilia!
Rude Guest chapter 29 . 7/14
Please continue - I'm enjoying this Peggy Sue fragment, and would like to see more.
This is beautiful
This killed me!
KidzRule chapter 7 . 7/3
This was funny when Hinata's crush made her curb-stomp Neji. :D
Then it got really stupid with Hanabi (a 9-YEAR-OLD) seemingly lusting after Naruto and the pointless Sakura abuse.
The Uchiha brothers' confrontation at the end was kinda funny, though.
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 6/24
I would love a Naruto equivelent to Mr. Black!
M1dnight-Rid3r chapter 34 . 6/22
I loved it XD Loads of laugh
Omake Loyalty and Omake True to Her Salt are both awesome!
setokayba2n chapter 24 . 5/8
Somehow it make me remember of a old cartoon as villains from different games got together... One of them, Nemesis, that only say "S.T.A.R.S" and everyone seem to put it as if they understood him, and as if he was a genius.
setokayba2n chapter 18 . 5/8
If I can suggest you a idea sequel of chapter 18... Akatsuki capture Naruto early, they try to get the kyubi, of course if he could just stay there, it could be better.

I can also think of the chunnin exam and how Naruto disguise as a ninja from another village and try to get out. Maybe he can let Hinata learn from him and they can both escape together.
Wafflez chapter 34 . 4/17
I uhh.. I forgot which author I was reading from. So yeah... Just uhh ignore that dumbass comment.
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »