Reviews for What If?
Big c chapter 1 . 3/22
I have a sejasten for you mabe you could give naruto all tali baests 0 throw 10 septet
Oblivion168 chapter 34 . 3/14
Well Naruto can pretty much take over the world with his clones.
Oblivion168 chapter 32 . 3/13
They are gone create an atomic bomb from a piece of paper soon enough.
Oblivion168 chapter 27 . 3/13
He becomes famous, got a harem, become a kage and pretty much solved the Sasuke problem. Naruto should do more enthusiastic walks.
Oblivion168 chapter 26 . 3/13
I am waiting to see how Naruto takes the news that instead of becoming Hokage he become Uzukage. The guy is so gone have a heart attack when he finds out that he is considered some of the strongest men alive.
Oblivion168 chapter 22 . 3/12
Honestly, if Uzumaki's were half as crazy as in this chapter then it's not surprising that everyone wanted them dead.
Oblivion168 chapter 21 . 3/12
This takes the crazy that Uzumaki clan are supposed to be at a new level, I like it.
Oblivion168 chapter 15 . 3/12
This chapter was great, the sheer amount of sadistic pleasure I felt made me feel like I fulfilled one of my life purposes.
Oblivion168 chapter 13 . 3/12
This was gold, Naruto become a pervert, Sasuke is embracing his true nature and Sakura is quiet. What else could you ask from team 7?
Oblivion168 chapter 10 . 3/12
*shudder* 23 other Lee sounds like a nightmare. Not even Tsukuyomi could make something like that.
Oblivion168 chapter 9 . 3/12
I am dying of laughter, this is pure comedy.
Oblivion168 chapter 7 . 3/12
This chapter took the cake, good job man.
Oblivion168 chapter 6 . 3/12
Really man how can you make Hinata's that are so much better than canon Hinata ?
Oblivion168 chapter 5 . 3/12
The end! If only.
Fai Gensou chapter 14 . 1/24
Might be better if Naruto had said that he didn't know sasuke had a picture on his ceiling until he confirmed it
1,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »