Reviews for What If?
Sefera chapter 27 . 12/30/2018
Nevermind. I should have known to look for more first, before commenting. Very Good! Like always, I look forward to more in the future! You’re one of my alltime favorite authors...
Sefera chapter 23 . 12/30/2018
Very good! I’d love to see this idea continued, if ever you get around to it, or if you know someone who already has. Ikve long since favorited the fic though, as with most of your work.

I look forward to more in the future...
Lunarmon chapter 26 . 12/29/2018
This story line is funny...and is a lot like Mr. Black's rise just with Naruto insted of Harry Potter
Someone chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Yes! Love a you!
xoxo Sweetie chapter 32 . 11/16/2018
I love "Accidental Instructor" series. Anko's fxcking insane, so are Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. And i freaking love how much Kakashi is gratuitously screwed every time. Lol. Love Naruto pervert habits. And indulgent Anko is hilarious.
D72 chapter 35 . 11/15/2018
That is both super messed up AND romantic. Inoichi is a lucky man.

Gaara turning into Seth Green is also very nice. Why he would want sakura before she took a level in badass is beyond me, but hey, why question loyalty?
D72 chapter 34 . 11/15/2018
Hah, I love the batshit crazy fics. Do over? I don't want to be buried in a pet sematary!
D72 chapter 13 . 11/12/2018
Holy crap, filed off the one thing I didn't like about the prior team anko, and kicked things up considerably.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 20 . 11/12/2018
Every world should have their own Burakku-sama.
D72 chapter 9 . 11/12/2018
The gimp thing to me is the one sour note in a great song, like how the windows 7 no ding shows up in some electronic music. Driving car, bah bah bah, WTF?
kakashi go back chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
in time please god do it I support you
NarutosBrat chapter 35 . 11/10/2018
I honestly don't see why anyone would bitch about Ino being overpowered. Any of the Konoha 11 coming from a future where they were adults is going to be OP, even Tenten as much as that running joke says otherwise. It's completely reasonable to say she's as skilled as her father, and that she would have been his equal or better as an adult. Taking that skillset back to her Genin body, while from a purely physical standpoint, she might not be able to fight evenly with someone of higher level, she'd be more than capable of doing everything else. As her clan jutsu rely on mental capacity, skill, and will power, which would be at the same level as when she was an adult, the only limit she should even have is chakra capacity until she had a chance to get herself trained back up, or until she physically matured enough to resemble her adult self.

Omake True Romance: Now that's more what I'd expect when thinking of ninja fluff and romance.
seraphz chapter 35 . 11/9/2018
Continuing Velve's
"Sakura maybe workable, butI'm afraid that I cannot give you Hinata. She has already been assigned."
mrpietan chapter 35 . 11/9/2018