Reviews for What If?
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
What the heck are you doing here?

Gaah, okay...it's another great idea. Very innovative, I haven't thought of a Kakashi back in time story before.

I wonder...naah, can't think of anything right now. Back to work!
ankhanium chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I say yes to both. They both looking like they could be an interesting read. Plus I haven't really seen a Kakashi goes back in time fic. (of course I could have just missed it) Thanks for all the great stories you have posted so far
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hm, interesting ideas, both :) Hope someone runs with them :) (Or you can do it yourself, hint hint :))
Dr Gero chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Glad to see you're going to be sharing your stray Naruto ideas; I nearly always like your Harry Potter ideas, so I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas in this fandom.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Like both ideas, especially since I really don't care for Kakashi's character or how he treats his students (all three of them, he might favor Sasuke alot come the chuunin exams, but coddling a student like that is hardly good for em) The end of the last idea though is interesting, I don't think I've ever seen anyone do a Kakashi time travel fic. Generally it's always Naruto, with the occasional Sasuke and once in a blue moon Sakura. Don't suppose there's any chance you'd do either of these; you always seem to have a fun take on ideas.
DragonOverlord chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
i vote for both!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
wow I like there first one! if you could continue it like your other stories it will be sure a hit!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I like this, although I don't really know the fandom. I do have one little nit to pick, though:

[quote]“Never treated me like a member of your team? Turned me away when I begged you to teach me something?” Naruto supplied helpfully, “if ninja who don’t care for their teammates are worse then trash, then what is a teacher that does not care for his students?”[/quote]

It should be " ...worse than trash..." in that context, it's spelled with an "a".

Otherwise, excellent!
Rasgara chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
love it. is it just going to be the one shot or are you going to continue this story? i love your works.

smileys,

Rasgara
Pudy chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I, for one, like both. :-)

With so many teachers, even with just a little advice, Naruto could become very good.

For Kakashi going back in time and then really teaching his team, as he knows over 10 jutsu, they would be awesome, I believe.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
grins, i like. thsi is definaltely a please cobntinue
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm not all that familiar with the Naruto storyline, but this has caught my interest. I'd be delighted to see where you take these ideas.
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141