Reviews for What If?
yochan123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2022
oooh nice ! f you kakashi
BettyS23 chapter 17 . 12/24/2021
I
Calm Dragons chapter 13 . 12/13/2021
I want a complete fic of this!
Ricee chapter 7 . 12/1/2021
liking some of these ideas, did any of them get turned into full fics?
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2021
so, who killed his team? Akatsuki? Iwa? Kumo? Kiri?
Detsella Morningdew chapter 24 . 11/13/2021
This is great. I've always wanted a Team 7 fic where they are both an actual team and have a fun dynamic. Pair that up with "acting like real ninja" and it's pretty much the best thing ever.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 23 . 11/13/2021
This is absolutely hilarious, and fits with the fanon interpretation of his luck so well.

(At least I think it's fanon, I don't remember if he ever actually gambled in canon.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 19 . 11/13/2021
For that last one, an easy reason for Anko to be super protective is that she horribly relates, and sees Naruto's situation as exactly how people treated her right after Orochimaru was revealed as a creepy and sadistic traitor.

There really are quite a lot of parallels; both Orochimaru and Kurama did pretty much equally horrific things, and both Naruto and Anko are pariahs. The only real difference is that Anko can defend herself, and has the respect of some of her peers already.

That plus her likely unhealthy mental state and the extreme protectiveness and possessiveness makes a whole lot of sense. (That and she's probably old enough and outgoing enough to be a good friend of Kushina's. But that's an optional addition.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 18 . 11/13/2021
I really wish I knew more Japanese so I could get all those name jokes.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 11/12/2021
This is hilarious. Not something I have the talent to write, though. I'm barely passable at light romance. This is not part of my skillset.
majinmarkuz chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
This is interesting not going to lie
Username6166 chapter 28 . 9/23/2021
Hn
Purgatoryblaze chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
well, this is interesting I always loved the Anko and Naruto moments since they are so alike and that was a rather interesting few paragraphs at the end...
Purgatoryblaze chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
Yes finally someone gets it I always hated that Naruto still called Kakashi sensei even though he never deserved it.
Katzztar chapter 24 . 8/3/2021
I really like this idea of of Team 7 being a real team. That is they work together and function smoothly as a unit. And Despite this being the dream team Kakashi does not see it XD they are that sneaky.
Is there any more of this "Naruto's Golden Trio" or do you know of other stories like this?
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »