Reviews for What If?
Twilight Eris Stellaris chapter 16 . 6/29/2021
You know, I only found your stories yesterday. And so far I'm reading "What if?", "Odd Ideas" and "Old Soldiers Never Die". I also have several of your stories lined-up for later. And boy am I glad to have foud your profile! Old Soldiers is a much refreshing read and divergence from the old Harry Potter formulas. And I always wondered how guns would fair against wands.

As for Odd Ideas and What if?, I can't help but laugh lots with them! I like many of the concepts, but one of my all-times favorite is the "Accidental Sensei" one! This cahper in particular made me crack up so hard I almost fell of my chair! I sure hope this continues (I only reached chapter 5 if Old Soldiers and chapter 16 on the other two).

Thank you for such entertaining reads and I hope you keep up the great work!

Wishing you a pleasant week, Twilight Eris Stellaris.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/7/2021
God damn it naruto
Sinless chapter 2 . 3/29/2021
Embarrassingly shit.
MelancholyNaz chapter 30 . 3/16/2021
not enough I need more of team anko... they need their own story... please make it happen... so amazing and addictive...
FriendlyFire59 chapter 34 . 2/28/2021
That's the ticket, leave an army of insane clones as a distraction and to do the stuff you would be expected to do while you hit the beaches. It will work great...until the clones decide they want to hit the beach.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 31 . 2/28/2021
That guy is going to be able to eat and drink for free until he dies. The Accidental Instructor has been fun, thanks.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 29 . 2/28/2021
I've only seen a couple of stories where a secondary character time jumps and starts changing things, I think they're a little more fun than when main characters do.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 27 . 2/28/2021
It was a fun story line, thanks for post what you did.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 17 . 2/28/2021
"Nothing!"
FriendlyFire59 chapter 16 . 2/28/2021
Kakashi being tortured by children, Anko being a cheerful sadistic (female of the canine type), and misunderstandings causing hilarity, what's not to like?
FriendlyFire59 chapter 15 . 2/28/2021
This was a fun rewrite and knowing how to motivate your people is a key management skill.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 10 . 2/28/2021
Super team, Rock Lee x24 and Naruto solid clones, their opponents will either be beaten into submission or run screaming from the insanity.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 9 . 2/28/2021
Maybe it's the chakra use that make's most of them sex mad.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 8 . 2/28/2021
Seems like Anko is a fun character for when you need to be really off the wall.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 6 . 2/28/2021
Revenge is sweet and that is one hell of a dating technique.
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »