Reviews for What If?
Lena.MK chapter 17 . 6/1/2020
The South Park references killed me
Guest chapter 29 . 5/14/2020
Oh oh god... this dimension is hell
Aselo chapter 4 . 4/23/2020
Ugh the log...traumatic flashbacks to team building
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 36 . 2/10/2020
Every time I read one of your "Anko-sensei" bits I cry laughing. Seeing Anno happy as a sensei and Kakashi crying because of his students is one of the best things ever! I can't wait to see the look on the hokage's face when he realizes what's going on. Please write more, I love your sense of humor.
Enforcer209 chapter 36 . 1/16/2020
This is probably the best collection of one-shots I’ve read in a long time
Cyril Kain chapter 8 . 1/10/2020
...Anyone else seeing flashes of that super muscle guy who kept summoning Issei to turn him into a magical girl, while wearing a middle school uniform, complete with panties that were, unfortunately, always visible?
Cyril Kain chapter 6 . 1/6/2020
After reviewing the entire series, it came to my attention that the ONLY true teacher among the jonin was Guy. Kakashi was the absolute worst and barely worthy of being called a teacher for obvious reasons, Asuma comes in next since all he did was teamwork exercises or play shogi with Shikamaru, Kurenai coddled Hinata and seemed to leave Kiba and Shino to do their own thing. If anything, the others barely qualify as babysitters, all the power that everyone from teams seven, eight and ten show is from their own studies and training, having almost nothing to do with their teachers.
Reader chapter 5 . 1/6/2020
Is Hinata a dimensional doppleganger to Luna Lovegood?
Reader chapter 4 . 1/6/2020
The reasons most people go with eye based bloodlines is because of three things. One, they are the most explained. Two, most of the other bloodlines are stupid, useless, impractical or so centralized that they hinder Naruto more than anything else. And three, all dojutsu let the user see chakra, which drastically improves Naruto's abilities since his biggest problems are hiding and finding those who are hiding.
Reader chapter 3 . 1/6/2020
Remained in the village... I think the phrase you are looking for is 'survived his experiments.'
jcampbellohten chapter 36 . 12/20/2019
I think the Accidental Instructor line and this one are my favorites. Wait, no. In order: this one, the line with Kenji and Kei, and the Accidental Instructors line are my favorites.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 12/17/2019
"Learn civilian trade skills so you can take infiltration missions." "You pass the test is they never know you're there." This is the kind of sneaky ninja stuff I'd like to see a whole story built around.
BlazeStryker chapter 34 . 12/17/2019
I know he can replace them indefinitely, but the Prince had better not break his squads from the square to the line three times running. Had enough of that crap the first time.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 12/17/2019
I like this premise. Not only is it funny, but it also makes sense.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 12/16/2019
These are a lot more serious than I expected from you. I'm not complaining, but I am shocked.
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »