Reviews for The Labyrinth
LILFOC chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Awsome story!Poor TK
Such a shame you never finished this (
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I like the descriptions you use. Great so far.
Comeneth chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Yay! Wizardmon's back, you stole my idea,but hey i'm not complaining.
Comeneth chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
this chapter title is also after a within temptation song. Did u do that on purpose?
Comeneth chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
interesting, it has good beginning and is well set up. Do you know that the title is the name of a song by Within Temptation
magiccat chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
come on next chapter soon

do not forget hawkmon in it
magiccat chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
more hawkmon in the next chapter
magiccat chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
PLEASE wtrite more

I like HAWKMON and yolei so go and conuieu the store

PLEASE PLEASE
Xanpluto chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Once again it's very well done! Keep up the good writing.
Hedgi chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

* deep breath* thank you for posting( and just when i finish finals, what a treat!) this was a great chapter(as always) and i cannot wait to read more(as always). and anyway, it's not that long- i can think of many, supposedly amazing works * cough* twilight/harry potter* cough*( not that i have anything against said books) that people wait years for- whats a few months for a completely amazing story? may the Plot Bunnies be ever kind to you- and the Characters!
Aero Angemon chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
The stroy is good so far and I can't wait to read more. Aero
Hedgi chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
wow.

i may not be an expert in fanfictions, but this is really awsome! its the sort of think i'd make up- i used to do that, tell meself digimon fanfics, a long time ago. i love the way you used mythologies to give everything significance- it really makes the story great. i can't wait to find out what happens next, no matter how long i have to wait, i know it'll be worth it.

i love the difernt p.o.v, and all the intresting ideas you've used- particulary wizardmon, and the darkocean bits.

one thing i have to say is i started to cry during the 'all hope is gone' bit with kari- this is a huge compliment, i assure you. i only cry when something has deeply touched my heart, in a happy or sad, or just plain beautiful way, or when i'm attached to a story or character. this is the first fanfic that has caused me to cry, congrats.

keep writing- i know how evil writers block can be. good luck with school work

-Hedgi
ChibiDarkGirl chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
I love the Shakespeare quote. I knew T.K was going to appear, but it still shocked me. Bravo on your story. Your one of the few good Digimon writers who still updates even after a few months. I say bravo on this chapter.
ChibiDarkGirl chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Wow, is all I have to say for this chapter. I could hardly stop reading this chapter.
Xanpluto chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Wonderful chapter; it was intense and hard to pause in reading. Keep up the work.