Reviews for Somewhere In Between
SetoEevee7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh my gosh! That was so beautiful! Wonderful job!
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is so screwed up. I want to say worse It was really good, but dang. I feel so sad now. Thanks. lol... v-v Shigure! This is not cool.

Nice job though. Even though I feel like my heart is wretched out of my chest, nice.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw, Shigure wasn't free, you sick and twisted little b*(this is to be taken as a compliment), this is good, but sad, I think you did a pretty good job at procrastinating, poor Ha'ri.
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow! I missed this one. I hate thinking of Shigure as following Akito even in death...but of all the Sohmas I find Shigure to be the deepest, even more so than Hatori. His passions seem to run the strongest and if anyone was that loyal to Akito, it would have to be him. Beautiful story, beautifully written as always.

I've always thought of Shigure, and Hatori to a lesser degree, as wanting to give all of the Zodiac members a chance to be happy and free of the curse. Shigure is the one will to do anything to achieve that end and this story portrays that thought to me without putting it in so many words.
Joon chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I feel rather bad b/c I've been reading your Fruits Basket fics for awhile now and I've never once reviewed.

I absolutely *love* the way you write the Hatori/Shigure friendship. You capture the tight bond and love between them, but also that distinct space between them that will always keep them separate. And I think especially in this fic you really demonstrated that closeness and yet, separation they have with one another.

I love your writing and I love all your FB fics, but this one probably ranks as my absolute favorite. Wonderful, wonderful work! Please keep on writing!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
this is so sad! could you write another chapter about what everyone thinks of what happened? maybe the funeral?
ello guvner chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That was amazing. I had tears running down my face.
Everbloom-Karisa chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was so beautiful. You are an amazing writer.
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
OMFG!

u r my favorite author for fruits basket on this whole flippin sight because u r the only one who knows how to write good shigure angst! i luv all ur stories!

that was wonderful!

it made me cry i loved it!

the end kills! it is so sad but the best!

please write more stories like this one! more fruits basket shigure agnst! that is the best!

u ROCK!

i freaked out when i saw you wrote another fruits basket story!

u made my day ;) thanks 4 that

luv ya :D

lookin forward to more hopefully
JuubiOokami chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Beautiful.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
first i was so happy! you know i love your fiction!after reading the dedication(thank you so much for this!) i run like a mad chicken!now i finish the story, and im so sad,but kind of happy too!I think for the first time in a fiction Shigure and Akito died together like Romeo and Juliet,like it should be!this is sad but right!I think you are the author who describe best Shigure-Hatori friendship.

"...remained the soft sobbing of a free man, lamenting for the day of the dragon,the dog, and their one true God"

you kill me!this is almost too good!Now i need chocolate or better pure serotonin.