Reviews for Beastly Tendencies
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
damn it beast boy
the missing link chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
love this storywhens the next update?
Woodland Sprite chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Very graphic I must say and that doesn't include your Author Notes. -' heh heh

I really love the story and though I didn't review till now it was because I read all 9 chapters. I couldn't not read what was in front of me. I mean come on, it was really good. Gorey and well written.

Well, I hope you update soon though I see you haven't... Anyway, please finish the story you have ever so graced us (me) with.

And so I wait... Hopefully not for long, I pray.
Vampirephantome chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Dear god please update!

I'm fairly sure I'll die of withdrawals of you don't.

You don't want that do you? Your faithful reader to be struck needy and shaking?
Vanpirephantome chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jesus!

Rrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Please continue this fabulous story. I'm more or less shitting my pants right now because I'm tripping bawls.
Vampirephabtome chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This chapter was so beautifully, disgustingly graphic that I read it twice. I love it. 3
Vampirephantome chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
:) I'm really enjoying this fanfic already. It's very well written and the characters are fabulously well developed without breaking the creators intentions. I love it. Please keep updating.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
love it plz continue!
Someone chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Please make another chapter i want to read more
Zyber Elthone chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
I have to say, I've read your story, and compared to what I initially thought when reading the summary. Granted, I kinda saw the 'Beast eating someone' bit coming (I'd actually be a little mad if you didn't since I've come to expect it with these kind of fics) but you pulled off the fixed bit a lot different than what I'm used to seeing, or thinking. The split perspective also threw me at first, since I didn't catch on right away. BB wasthe grass and Beast was the rock, right?

And now Raven's worst nightmare (at least when she was younger) has come true. BB is in her head.

I also found it funny when you had her doing the deep probe and had her probe strike down near her, since they are in BB's head.
Graybear32 chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
very good
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
plus, that Whatever dude (he reviewed for you) has no **cking idea what the hell he was talkin about. You get dumb**cks like that all the time, whoever you are. they also decide to piss you off while they tell you to 'grow up retard'. WHAT the hell did he mean this story wasn't original? I hate jack*sses like that, they mouth off an don even give you a genuine Pen Name to track them down an kill em at. Geez.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
uhm... are you going to update? cause I really liked where you were going with this. Truly, besides the GORE part. I mean, bringing in a new villain only to have him mutilated to the extreme one chapter later? I never do get what is with writers and such VIOLENCE. Br. Anyway, update soon, or you will wishing it WAS the AIDs that killed you...
Whatever chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Too bad your disrespect in your author's notes disgusted me so much that I had to stop reading your story that was unoriginal and plotless to begin with. Grow up retard.
Storyreader16 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Nicely done, I would hope you update soon.