Reviews for A Postcard From Him And Her
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So next card will be from a sunny vacay for
B&B?
makd chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Once again: delightful fic.

I love the way you tap into their (denied) attraction, whilst never losing the humor.

Great job.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
aw! Cute twist, wasn't expecting that. Wanted smut but knew there couldn't be any as long as he was with Cam. That sucks, but the end was uber cute. The hair behind the ear thing, the message on teh cast. too cute. Loved it Lacey. Oh! The lacey underwear! YES! lol.
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aww! So damn cute! The two of them getting a massage and broken limbs? Can I just say, this is priceless!
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, the sexual tension! It's like a tangible thing :) God, Brennan was hilarious over the whole massage thing! Would have really liked to see the scene where Brennan broke her leg, would have made for a nice bit of fluff...But this was good anyway. Part 4 beckons...:)

Amy :)
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Lol... I can totally see it happening!
Mizackles chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This was the best one yet, out of the postcard series. It kept me laughing all the way thru.

Down with Cam!

And loved Ange making an appearance as well.
amobd chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
m maybe next time they should go someplace soft, where there are only pillows and beds and try some other sports! unbelievable! these two LOL!

so where are we off next..an better be no injuries, i want some real action there :-)
addtcdtobones chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
nah...i have one word...ah

that was fantastic...and i loved the line...she stole another piece of my heart...beautiful...and next time we are going somewhere sunny...is there going to be a next? i so hope so...i love how you have them bickering...it is so spot on...thats exactly how they would be...again great job, and i hope there is a fourth...who ho

a2b
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Awesome!
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love the whole postcard series... It's great...

Maybe you can write another one...

The "Next time we’re going somewhere sunny. :-)" it's a great ideia for the next one...

-Mel
Kyizi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Haha! This entire series has been fun! *g* Hoping you decide to write them someplace sunny :p
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
HeeHee, that was great! Next time we're going somewhere sunny! Can't wait for that one!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
OH GIRL! *THIS* was so PERFECT! WOOHOO! Thoroughly ENJOYED IT! One can only imagine if she really broke her leg snow boarding! LOL! *a girl can dream can't she?* AND Somewhere sunny sounds REALLY nice! DO IT AGAIN! wink,wink!(without broken bones maybe! LOL!) KEEP up the GREAT work!

~G :D
Amasayda chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very well done, Anya! :) But I didn't expect it to be anything else! :) I'm still smiling. This story is just great and I longed for one where Booth and Bones went on a holiday together! :)

I loved the ending ... perfect!

I'm waiting for them to go someplace sunny now! :) Maybe they should come to Germany - it's 30C/ 86F over here. Unbelievable! It's only April and it's warmer than Italy, Spain or even Turkey.

I keep on waiting for more of your written words! :)

Love,Kat