Reviews for The Story of an Outcast
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I think you should pick other and love the story
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Just from reading the description I knew it was a mary sue fic, thanks for confirming.
Helix King chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
All of them for ze harem!
The Dude Of Doom chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
hey i under stand but don't keep your fans waiting.
KyubbiNaruto chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
Nice here but it would be nice to see some naruxhina fluff since the are part fox and chose each other as mates since puberty is coming there instincs and hormones should be of the since it is a naruxhina pairing based story and has been more focused on Josuke and his girls XD

Ohh and after the war will there be a timeskip like last time and will naruto learn his old techniques again?

PS:Please awnser by any means neccisary.
master x 218 chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
Speaking for all your reviews, we understand and hope everying turns out ok. See ya'
LordHatredX chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
pretty good story

update! ! ! !
The Dude Of Doom chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
great story loveit how long is thistsory gonna be just wondering because your so far in only six i was wonder the guest apperance of my oc's be in the training also just so readers don't get confused who they are so they can inconter on of the charters (like a run in with lee and neji)

but it's your story still love it.

freind'

the dude

p.s do you like my oc's and which is your favorite (personly the giant brother is mine,you know who i mean).
PaulRap Raptor chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
they were very enjoyable keep up the god work
Morriganna chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Kickass chapter once again. And it was nice to see Hiashi own up to his mistakes as well.
dehaloking chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
this is a cool funny how u made gaara a drunkard but whats does hime mean
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Very nice chapter. I loved all the battles. I also think a drunk Gaara is scary... his sand could be lethal by accident if he's drunk.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
Interesting story. I really can't wait to see you the fight will come out.
Wren Wild chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
yeah,im not exactly a big fan of sasuke chap!
Vld chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
So, the battles' results. Uchiha wins, of course. Shino versus Kekoa... well, they're even so... no pronostics. Kankuro wins. Sakura/Ino... well, I would like to see the future versions fighting, but right then and there? No interest. Draw. Temari wins, though I hope she's a little more gentle than in the show. Shikamaru wins, but with Tayuya being around, she will know that Kin may die, and save her (or so I hope!). Zaku is toast. Hinata must win and show her former clan how GOOD she is by vanquishing her stupid genius of a cousin. Oh, and have her get rid of the bleeding Caged Bird Seal. Josuke wins, but with some difficulty. Rock Lee versus Kiba... you don't like Kiba much, do you? Gaara will grow angry no problem, hence win. Dosu wins, of course (poor Chouji!) And I hope Midori wins, but you need a youkai in the third exam, so I doubt she will.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »