Reviews for Magic Prohibited
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Great story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter when it's posted.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Good.
Rosa Mundi chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
This was good. Pity you've abandoned it, but I can imagine where it probably would have gone.
daisycb chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
I hope you will continue this.
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Snape and the other teachers are lucky. If I was Harry I would have never forgiven them. When Snape refused to take it off so that Harry could be healed he should have fired and arrested on the spot. He endangered Harry and overstepped his boundaries.
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Can't wait to read more. Great fic.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I know it's been many years, but would love to see this story finished!
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Um. This is interesting way to go..but...there are some major problems...1) a 13 yr old boy can hardly be expected to control his own life whether he wants to or not. 2) harrys first repsonse to "black was inprisoned" being "was he convicted maybe hes innocent" is just ridiculously forced for plot. At that point i lost all interest in continuing but just wanted to point this out..even if its an old fic...
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Snape should become Harry's guardian. :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
This is a wonderful story so far. I do hope that you are able to continue it again soon at this point so many things could go very very very wrong or very very right sadly with those last three words I am leaning towards the wrong side of the spectrum.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
"There's no reason to worry."

Famous last words…

Famous indeed.
Espied7 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Awesome beginning. I hope you come back to it!
hawkswench chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Do you plan on finishing this story?
YeCatsJ chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Great story. It has/had great potential and your writing is superb. Too bad it was abandoned. Maybe someday you'll finish it?
faneka chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
I hope you'll continue this story someday. It's interesting and I'd love to see what happens next.