Reviews for How to Love a Guy you Hate
TablesTurned chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
WTH? Omg this was an intersting chapter. I cant wait to read the next one! I want to know what is going on! Hurry and udpate like ASAP!
vamp-wolf-lover chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
omg i cant believe eddy! thats horrible!...hm maybe more than just a shave...what about castrating him?jk i love the story it rox!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
MY EDDIE! HOW COULD HE HAVE DONE THIS! IT'S JUST NOT EDWARD! God Bastard, I knew Jessica was a bitch I mean even in my stroy she's a bitch! BITCH BITCH BITCH! The only reason Jessica liked her in the book was because she was new and Jessica knew she would become popular! JESSICA IS A BITCH!
H. K. Cullen chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
whoa, edwards being a little bitch right now.

please update soon
sailorceb chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
whoa please update soon
inlovewithCARLISLE chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
update plz! wow! so dramatic...y did edward do tht?
DivineRosey chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
What an ASS! Engaged yet dating Bella! F-No! I think she'll take him abck, but in the real world I don't think that'd happen.
roxursox7 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
plzz update!
stellie chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
so effin awesome!

OMG!

I WISH I COULD KILL JESSICA!

please update soon!

i need to know why edward did that!

update soon!

please!

i am begging u!

it's like life threatening for u to update!

please!
r0b0tic vampir chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Wow! That was a great chapter, update soon please.
ebtwisty9 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Don't like Jessica. Don't like Jessica. Don't like Jessica. Okay, I'm done with my chant...for now. I like the chapter though

Update soon!

-Cathy
DanceToThisBeat chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
no! tell me its not true! make it all happy again! no! please update asap! i cant bear to wait any longer!

*razzle the dazzler*
Cam.Rahn.21 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Why would he do that to Bella when he has someone so much better that Jessica? I mean COME ON! He's such a jerk why would he lie to Bella like that?

please update soon! i really like your story!
Pesky kitten chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
NO! Say it's some kind of mistake! I cannot believe after all that he would cheat on Bella! OMG I am so mad right now, I'm hoping that it was some big old misunderstanding! I'm so sad right now *bursts into tears*

Poor Bella.
GreysAutumn chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
edward's a jerk! what the heck he wanted to have sex with bella and now he's engaged to jessica? thats twisted. more please!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »