Reviews for How to Love a Guy you Hate
Entice chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
i really like bella but why is Edward acting like such a old fruitcake? he's kind of weird...
Entice chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
its os cute! i love it!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
justy read your story from start to finish...i LOVED i really say more
SkyFallOuch chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
i luv this story! It's really good and cute lol.

Oh and people never answered ur question to what "ooc" means, it means out of character.

once again, I love this story. It was REALLY cute )
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 18 . 9/11/2007
Great story! I like the fact that everyone got what they wanted-or desrived! I also liked that Bella was going to call her daughter Aurora...that is the same name I had picked out when I was having my son...Buckley! Try that name. Have a great fall, I hope you keep writting you are very good.
brittasdf chapter 18 . 8/26/2007
aw *tear* so sweet such a happy ending lol
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
loved this story

it was great

i was shocked when edward was engaged to jessica i wanted to cry...literally...i know kinda creepy anywho

i was so happy when i read the part when she said she was having twins

yay edward and bella
ixheartxyouuu chapter 16 . 8/16/2007
I'm just reading your story now and I have to tell 're not the ony person who thinks gay people rock.I love gay people!They usually have a great fashoin sense and they're awesome!
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 18 . 8/11/2007
AW! I LOVE IT!
May4192 chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
I loved this story!
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Your story was so interesting! It was cool how you used text messages to convey some characters' points of view. You mentioned that you get inspiration from Sarah Dessen...right? I like how the plot of the story mirrored that of "This Lullaby", but you still made it your own. Watch out for some grammar: the constant confusion between your (possessive) and you're (contraction for you are). You have a tendency to put your instead of you're. Otherwise, keep writing your amazing fantabulous stories.
Miss Fairytale chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
This story is amazing!
vampireninja09 chapter 18 . 7/30/2007
I loved this story! Sorry i didn't update on any of the chapters, but i couldn't i had to keep reading! It was awesome! Jessica is absolutely evil in this story...I very much dislike her! I am happy that Bella and Edward got back together though! Triplets that is awesome...very unexpected! Man...I sure did update late! I love your stories! Please keep updating them..and i will read them! Great writing once again..
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
I can't beleive this. I love this chapter even more. I LOVES THIS CHAPY. I hav a quesation though, how old are you? How do u kno about sex? huh? ur... did u go to sex class or somtin, sorry just askin ... :] :]
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
OMG- I love this chappy too. I love all these chappies. OMG ...
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »