Reviews for What She Knows
junienmomo chapter 1 . 1/2
Sharing the remote.
Showing where the secret chocolate stash is.
Telling the thing you don't tell anyone else.
Keeping the other person's secret without thinking twice.
Daring to be more than who you thought you were because the other person believes in you.
Sex is merely a symbolic line that reminds everyone about the line you crossed in the flash of a moment long before the sex.
gg chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aww another good one! Great writing, interesting storyline. Something the show didnt really touch on but seems like something Lorelai would do - celebrate the crap shack. And of course i LOVE the ll relationship development!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ok, that was so cute. The whole "friends" foot rub, ESPN, talking..good stuff. And the kissing and the "dirty deed" at the end wasn't bad either..]
loved it chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
you are an amazing person.
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow, I really meant to read this fic when you first published it several months ago but I'm glad that I just recently found it.

I loved the whole storyline and how they gradually crossed the line. The subtle flirting, the toe and neck massages, and Lorelai confiding in Luke were all so sweet. I just loved all of the descriptions of how comfortable they were with one another and Lorelai's little realization over the remote control. Excellent job!
lulu chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I'm actually having a little marathon of your fics. I normally don't visit FF to often, but certain authors here I have discovered that I really like. As well as others recommending them to me. You being high on the list. This story was well-written and touching. I believe in past reviews I have said you have the dialogue of them down. I Can hear the bantering in my head. Keeping them in character and yet letting them express themselves to each other. Plus with the added bonus of senuality. Nicely done.
mo chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
like it
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow thats so cute. I loved how they went thru all those steps first.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wonderful job... yet again! I loved the remote control realization - along with all the "dirty" fun. LOL
Sutton chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I loved this wrote Luke so our Luke he is the kind of guy every girl would love to have as a friend,lover and eventually as a depends on him being there for her to tell him things she wouldn't tell anyone for writing such a great story about these two and bringing them another chapter please keep writing.
isloveenough chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was great! You are a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
big.fat.roses chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
that was amazing, as always. I love all your stories :)

Keep up the great work!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I so so love your writing. Thanks for a new FF!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aww... I loved this story and what do u mean the end? NO... Until next time better come pretty soon...lol

It was great!