Reviews for What She Knows
gg chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aww another good one! Great writing, interesting storyline. Something the show didnt really touch on but seems like something Lorelai would do - celebrate the crap shack. And of course i LOVE the ll relationship development!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ok, that was so cute. The whole "friends" foot rub, ESPN, talking..good stuff. And the kissing and the "dirty deed" at the end wasn't bad either..]
loved it chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
you are an amazing person.
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow, I really meant to read this fic when you first published it several months ago but I'm glad that I just recently found it.

I loved the whole storyline and how they gradually crossed the line. The subtle flirting, the toe and neck massages, and Lorelai confiding in Luke were all so sweet. I just loved all of the descriptions of how comfortable they were with one another and Lorelai's little realization over the remote control. Excellent job!
lulu chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I'm actually having a little marathon of your fics. I normally don't visit FF to often, but certain authors here I have discovered that I really like. As well as others recommending them to me. You being high on the list. This story was well-written and touching. I believe in past reviews I have said you have the dialogue of them down. I Can hear the bantering in my head. Keeping them in character and yet letting them express themselves to each other. Plus with the added bonus of senuality. Nicely done.
mo chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
like it
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow thats so cute. I loved how they went thru all those steps first.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wonderful job... yet again! I loved the remote control realization - along with all the "dirty" fun. LOL
Sutton chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I loved this wrote Luke so our Luke he is the kind of guy every girl would love to have as a friend,lover and eventually as a depends on him being there for her to tell him things she wouldn't tell anyone for writing such a great story about these two and bringing them another chapter please keep writing.
isloveenough chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was great! You are a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
big fat roses chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
that was amazing, as always. I love all your stories :)

Keep up the great work!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I so so love your writing. Thanks for a new FF!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aww... I loved this story and what do u mean the end? NO... Until next time better come pretty soon...lol

It was great!
lukeandlor383 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Great job! I loved it! :]
LLfreak chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I would first like to say that it would be a sad day if I would skip going to school to read fanfiction. That is something I would never do. However I am not against taking breaks while doing homework to read fanfiction;-) That said onto my review.

Have I mentioned that I love you yet? Well I do, just so you know. Ok that was a little creepy. What I mean to say is I love this story. I am trying to pick which story of yours I like the best. Yeah I don’t know it is so hard to pick. This story though would be one of the top 14 hahaha get it? you wrote 14 stories. Ok not very funny. . . I tried. I was very surprised that you posted so fast. I am very happy that I decided to take a well deserved break from my paper writing and check this site. I am going to ignore the fact that I had all day to write my paper and only have half a page done. School is so over rated! I am just kidding for everyone reading this, if anybody is, go to college it is fun. Enough about my paper and more about what you wrote. There is so much about this story that I love. My favorite part in your story was the first half. More specifically when Luke came over to Lorelai’s house and they were watching tv and flirting but it didn’t progress into anything. I love how you write the pre Luke and Lorelai *sigh* I wish they were like that on the show.

I’m just letting you know that I wouldn’t worry about disappointing people. Your stories keep on getting better and better. As long as you stick to the pre-Luke and Lorelai dating and show how they could have gotten together I am happy. I would also like to say that I don’t feel obligated to give you or any author for that matter compliments. Though I’m not good at constructive criticism, I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings, I will give it if necessary. If I really don’t like someone’s story I usually won’t review. However you don’t have to worry about that because your stories are awesome. Wow I feel like a broken record. I reread my review and realized that I spent a great majority babbling about nothing and only a little bit talking about your story. eh oh well. As stated over and over again you are doing an amazing job and I truly cannot wait until you post. As a side note I would just like to say that this review is as long as my paper is right now. You have no idea how much that saddens me lol.