Reviews for Reluctant Seduction
Seasammy13 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I love this story! There aren't enough Barty Crouch Jr. fucs out there as it is soplease continue this one.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This is one of the best Barty fics I've read. Don't neglect it, respect it! Update please, this is awesome !
PrincessOfSilence chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
I like it. I hope you update it soon.
Nelle07 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
FOund this story & I love it! And Its been almost a year since you last updated!
LovingBlackParadise chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
update soon i like it
BellsAndRoses chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
This is a really good idea. I like the story story so far and I look forward to where you go. To answer the question in your author's note, I don't think you should make Barty more creepy; as well, you could pick up the pace of the storyline a bit.
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Awesome Story So Far :D
immy chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
this is a really good story line keep up the good work, can't wait for what happens next!
Blitz chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I really like the idea you have for this story. I hope you update soon since I do like it very much.
DallasWinstonLove chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
love it:P

write more, please!

It is so good
BEN-Beyond the Elusive Nomads chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
it seems like a good idea, and I'm intrigued. Please update soon.
bluebear48 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Heyy this story is really good. Cant wait for the next update really excited :D
Padme4000 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
first you need more reviews this is too good to only have a few. which from 2007 this has definitely only got a few reviews.

Second I love this fanfic and I hope you update sooner than a year since there isn't enough good Barty Crouch Jr fanfics.

Third (there always is a third :D) I love your writing and the perspective of your character and I can't wait to see how this plays out. Also I would like it (romance) to be gradual, I suppose it would faster than normal due to the circumstance as love or any sort of romance seems to bloom quicker in dire situations.

Can't wait for an update. Please update sooner than a year ;D
Ariadne's Thread chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Hey, you updated! Good for you. Very interesting fic so far and in answer to the author's note: yes please, creepy Barty would be great.
rubberducky1 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Whoa! Awesome! I could just feel the chill in that room! I know Barty is nuts, I know he is...but I feel so bad for him! I love this story. Please update as often as you can! It was great to have this update! Great writing! Great story!