Reviews for Fall Down Real Far
GonkhNation chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Wow, um. . . should I feel bad for laughing during some of the non-TMNT character death scenes this? I blame your writing cause, man! What a roller-coaster ride! I think it started off kinda serious, where they guys were concerned anyway. I was angsting along with the others when April died. But your writing just had this way of moving things along that made it feel more exciting than sad, you know, despite everyone dying and all. The mood was set really well and I could practically see the turtles reacting the way they did to the situations they were presented with. My favorite would have to be the first chapter where Mikey flipped out, that was hilarious (sorry Mikey). Then somewhere along the line it turned into mystery/thriller where Mikey and the others had to figure out what the heck was going on. The ending was pretty sweet too. Imagine going one on one with death? Now that's badassery at it's finest! So yeah, loved the ride, great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I bawled like a baby when i read about Mikey
stephie 23 chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Wow. It totally crushed me when Mikey died! :( ... but the very ending made up for it... if they're all going to die, that's the best spot for it to happen I imagine..

:) good story!
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hey I haven't read this yet, but I'm excited to do so.

I just wanted you to know you should go into your story and edit it. There's a 'complete' button thingey somewhere that you need to click off now that your story is done! This is important b/c a lot of people only search through complete stories, and they might be missing out on this really great story (I know I almost did!)

Anyways :) cool idea, *runs off to read*
Michael J Angelo chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
This story was so epic, I really really liked it! 8D I got hooked beginning to end, fantastic job~ X3

...Man, I want to watch the Final Destination movies now. XD
Rinestone chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
It's funny. I was watching a Final Destination marathon this weekend and I just happened to come across this. Strange... lol

Anyway, I loved this. it was great!
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
I apologize, my review won't be as... eloquent as the others. My fingers are stiff and nearly frozen: friggin' Canada...

So. This... was... amazing. Simply heart-breaking. I loved it so much... I cried. Some people don't like this kind of thing, but it really makes you appreciate life, you know? It makes you re-think everything, and I'm really glad you wrote it.

Once again, I apologize, once again, I praise, and once again, I thank.

Darlantana chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
I've never seen the Final Destination movies, they end like that? I knew it was coming but I still kept hoping, lol. Excellent story! Isn't it funny how some of the best writing comes from some of the creepiest subjects? Wow! I enjoyed every minute of reading this :D
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Great story! Just like Final Destination. Not even a happy ending. XP I miss happy endings. Good story! Keep up the good work!
moogsthewriter chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Yeesh... talk about a depressing ending. But it was still an amazing story. Excellent detail, and excellent characterization. I'm glad you finished it! Thanks for the great read!

starfire201 not signed in chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I saw a large majority of the 1st two Final Destination movies. I saw the endings for them as a matter of fact. You got the atmosphere of them down pat. The endings, as creepy as they were, especially the first one, remind us we can't escape death at all. It comes inevitably for everyone. The ending of this story reminded me of the ending of the first movie.
The Waiting Ninja chapter 8 . 4/19/2008

Love the ending.

"No escape. Death was coming for them.

Swords drawn, Leo stepped forward to greet it"

reminds me of the quote:

"Death smiles at us all, and all you can do is smile back."

I've never really read a story that gave off that meaning so well.
rider-of-snakes chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
This is definately a unique story. You've got me on the edge of my seat! Please update soon!
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
OMG! I luv this story! Every chapter that I read I'm always at the edge of my seat wondering what unfortunant(sp?) event your mind is going to come up with next. And now all we have left are the guys, and my mind is wondering will they all make it to the end of the story or not. Can't wait to read more.
lost-katana chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Is it horrible of me to not be too upset that Casey's dead... since Leo isn't?

(hugs Slider) Thank you, thank you, thank you! Leo's alive, Leo's ALIVE! Hooray!

Though because I originally knew nothing about this film and the way Karai died afterwards, I went to look it up on Wikipedia. So he's just been moved to the end of the list, huh? (is crestfallen) Damn. Is there anyway you can kill Death? (big smile)

Ooh, and I found out about the clues too, while I was there. At first I thought you were just a super genius with that but about Hun and Casey in there and had come up with it yourself. LOL It was actually really neat though- I wouldn't have been able to come up with a cool clue like that that would've tied both of them in.

Ack! So now Raph is next! (pales) I don't want him to die either! Any of the turtles! (hugs them all) Seriously- they've done everyhting from traveled through time/space to stopped 30 year-old statues! They can't kill death?

Wait, that had dangerous repercussions on Family Guy. Make a deal with Death then? I don't even think Death plays a physical role in any of the movies, but this is the TMNT- you just KNOW they can figure this out. Right? Right?

(cries and huggles turtles) Pretty, pretty please?

Oh, and much more thanks for having Mikey save Leo there! I especially loved his line afterwards. :D

Good job, SS! Can't wait for the next update!