Reviews for Hollow
Jerlanege chapter 44 . 11/25/2020
Como virgem ? se ela foi estuprada pelo snape.
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 45 . 1/1/2020
wonder job, I loved reading this FanFic.
andjelija.nenic chapter 30 . 2/25/2019
Cassie chapter 5 . 1/10/2019
Who is Satin?
acetwolf94 chapter 45 . 6/14/2018
I LOVE IT! I hope you add a sequel!
andjelija.nenic chapter 35 . 3/3/2017
InTears chapter 45 . 9/7/2015
I must admit I never thought I would be so captured with this tale of happiness, sorrow, heartbreak and beauty as I have. I feel sad knowing it is over, but perhaps you could write a sequel? 3
Guest chapter 45 . 12/30/2013
absolutely love the story
DragonTamer01 chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
I just can not get enough of this fic! I LOVE THIS STORY!

And let me say right now, this chapter with Hermione singing "Good Enough", is EASILY my favorite chapter in the entire story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 45 . 11/3/2013
Loved it.

I loved every single second of this story.

You are an awesome writer of FanFiction, and certainly one of my top favorites on this website.
DragonTamer01 chapter 37 . 11/3/2013
DarkEscapade, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Finally, Hermione gets her well-deserved revenge for all the shit that Draco put her through!
Exodrac chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I read this story more than 10 times I think, this is absolutely the best Van Helsing/Harry Potter Xover. Love the romance between Dracula and Hermione. I really wanted to congratulate you for writing this amazing story !
booklover2013 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is the best first chapter ever
christina chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i love this story already and I already love the name Dragomir
Future Forensic chapter 45 . 12/3/2012
aww that was so cute! i loved it