Reviews for Time, Tattoos and Trouble
jdsreignsupreme chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I need to know where in OZ you live so I can avoid the place like the plague.I have read all the Decebal stories and I have to quite honestly say that you are one of the scariest people ...Your stories have seriously freaked me right out!

That's not to say I don't like them, of course...but I still need to know what town to avoid. I, too, live in OZ but I'm not telling you where until I think it is safe for me.

Thanks for the scares...

Vicki
Thorny Hedge chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
Something tells me we are far from the end. :)
RedDragen chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
Another wonderful ending, I wished it did not end but all wonderful stories have to end.
Tacpebs chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
Aw... John got his boys back like he promised. T_T Poor Dean and Sam. They'll have a lot to get over. Ah! You're tellin' me this still isn't over? Hahahahaha, sweet! Loved the story.

*Forever a fan*
1Pagan3 chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
Oh my... just when I think that our boys have made it, you leave it completely open for another one. I just wanted to crawl into the shower with sammy and give him a full body hug until he felt better, and of course Dean's trying to be strong for everyone but even he's suffering. sigh... they really need a vacation... I volunteer my house!

see you soon!
friendly chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
good job.. can't wait for the next one..
RedDragen chapter 21 . 2/21/2008
Another strong chapter, I am looking forward to what you have coming next
Thorny Hedge chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
Long time since last update. I do love this one.
Tacpebs chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
Haha. Dean as a nurse. That'd be very interesting. I'd let him take my temperature. _ Ha! Deci's startin' to scare me now. More in a he's changing and doesn't seem to be his old self. Idk... still lovin' it! Next chapter please!
1Pagan3 chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
oh my! why do I feel like there is a huge double cross about to come about? ok... it could just be me.

can't wait to see what else happens, try to update soon!
Tacpebs chapter 20 . 1/26/2008
Poor Dean and Sam. T_T Sam's vision has me worried. Is Deci two timing? O.o He says he only wants Dean and Sam to himself, but with that vision... has me wondering. o.O Next chapter please! *Patiently waits*
RedDragen chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
1Pagan3 chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
uh oh! will dean be quiet and let the doc do his job, or will he try and rip him apart for daring to touch his little brother? hm... yeah, i thought so...

update soon!
Thorny Hedge chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
You are so freaking prolific, and all your stuff is amazing. Can I worship you? :)
JoyofReading chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
Finally caught up. I can't believe Sammy's powers killed Ruby. How is he going to get the antidote for the poison? I hope Dean and Decibel working together can find Sam, at the same time John and John do. Can't wait for more.