Reviews for Laundry Day
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Good story, I would like to point out that John bought the Impala when he was in his 20s, gave it to Dean when he was 17-18, and bought himself a truck, as he knew how much Dean loves the Impala; sorry, apart from that, i really like your story :)
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Awh this was a really really really good story! I've been reading about 10 of your fics and I love all of them, expecially the outsider pov ones
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I think I get Sammy's excitement for laundry day!
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cool, it's pretty good if you ask me.
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
*spins around in a circle* YAY!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very good.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really liked this! I can really see their upbringing being like this!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I liked this a lot. For some reason, I am a real sucker for stories that show the ordinary, domestic stuff that Dean and Sam would've done while growing up, especially when it shows what a great caretaker Dean was for Sam. This was a really nice little glimpse at some of that.

I kinda wish it had gone on a little longer. I'd have liked to see how they all reacted to a "normal" family's dinner and how the interactions would've gone.

Really good job on this!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love Laundry Day!
cantspell chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
hi. i liked this story. it wasn't action packed but it did flow and had a fun idea. storys like this are cute to read and fun to. i don't know what else you've written but i'm going to look for more. i'm hopeing that you've done more like this one. but i think i'll like your other story to...write on...
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Nicely done. I enjoyed it!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. That was great. Loved this one. Poor Darren. Must be strange to see the Winchesters like that. And then them just leaving! Great job.
Cari chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
_
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Oh...I wonder what car that is eh.. *wink* XD

Rawrr awesome hehe..I LOVE LAUNDRY DAY. LOL
Rat chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Thats great, I love the outsider point of view.