Reviews for Vanished
RainFlame chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
I so want to know what's going on! D: Really hope you continue this!
Pidgeon-san chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Well obviously it's been a while since you updated...but I really like this idea so are you continuing?
T.J. Lauren chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
I would love to see some more of this! Please don't tell me you've given up on it?
Animes chocolate-cherry chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
I LOVE IT! D
blackwyvern chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
ARGH! My tiny brain is having trouble understanding this story! But... also... can't... stop... reading it. Please update soon!
Tammy chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Hmm, who made the wish? Al maybe? Or Ed himself? I can't wait to see how he'll fix this.
Legendary Chimera chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
You're loyal fans could never give up on you. We love your work far too much:P Can't wait for more!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
finally! a semi-explanation of what the f-k is going on! yay!
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
NO! WHERE'D THEY GOO?MORE!
LadyRiona chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Yay, a new chapter! :) And kicking Ed around IS fun... *watches out for the alchemist* Ya never know when he'll show up. ;) But anyhow.

Man...you put in a LOT of questions here. Contract? Calculator-thingy? And figure out what? There are more, I just forgot them, as per usual, until they're (hopefully) answered.

Anyway! Will be looking forward to when you find time to update! :) I'm likin' this so far.
Tammy chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Lol, poor Ed. I wonder where they're going. And what he'll have to do to return to normal.
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Eh? I'm with Ed, not quite sure what's going on, but am amused all the same. Marty sounds like an interesting (if annoying) character and I can't wait to see what he does. If only to irritate Ed, because like you we all enjoy kicking him around:P
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
?

mystifying.

i look forward to having the mystery solved in the next chapter XD
Michi P chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Hm. Short but sweet!

And whoever said it is right, this is kind of related to Invisible, but it doesn't matter since this is FMA which is SO much better. Original or not, your readers like it. Plus, your writing is great, descriptive and imaginative.

All writers like kicking around their main characters. It's in the job description.

Thanks and update soon!

Michi P.
AkitaFallow chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
It's funny, I've kind of got an idea like this in my head... though not exactly the same! If you see it out there sometime in the future, don't kill me! I thought of it before I read this! This is really good! I wanna know what happens! Update soon, or try to, because I know what it's like to be busy... Teehee!