Reviews for One Hand Clapping
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I like! I recently watched my friend replay the games for me, and we remarked that Jak does smile rather often, mostly at Daxter. I really enjoyed this fic. Excellent work.
PoptartProdigy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was stellar, absolutely brilliant, and all the more jaw-droppingly amazing for you NEVER HAVING PLAYED THE GAMES. I don't know if you have since then, but in case you still haven't you captured a lot of things about the relationship between Jak and Daxter perfectly. What's more, the things here that aren't plain to see in the games are interpretations that I can easily see, looking just a bit deeper into things. That you can achieve that level of accuracy and insight JUST BY STUDYING THE FANDOM is something that utterly and completely humbles me. I sincerely hope that I will some day be able to honestly lay claim to such talent. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful work.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I can't decide if it's cute, happy, sad or something else. But I KNOW it's awesome!
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonderful. I must say, for having never played the games, you did the characters a wonderful justice in writing this. As an ardent fan of Jak and Daxter, I applaud you. :) You should try playing it some time. ;)
Sirens And Muses chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Siren: What? You haven't play the Jak games? That's it! (slaps Muse)

Muse: Ow! What was that for?

Siren: This person hasn't played the Jak games!

Muse: So why not slap them?

Siren: Because they wrote a super-special-awesome fanfic without having actually played the game. What have you done for the world recently?

Muse:...

Siren: Thought so.

*favs*
Smouse chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG, what an awesome fic! *swoon*

Love how you wrote this.:)
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You have a very good point. As loud as he is, Daxter is Jak's sanity, orange furball or not.
Chaidrin chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love that...Awesome! Cute little victory dance for you!
jaklover123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
for not playing the games, this isn't bad! and it's well written, i like that! :nodnod: what's great is that it like ranting and just talking to hear yourself tlak, till that last sentence, that just brings it all together. :nodnod: i do look forward to seeing more of this, if it's to become a story.
RecordingtheDreams chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I almost cried. Which is a huge deal. Because if I do cry, it's something major, like the end of the world. Very eloquent and sophisticated writing style. I don't get to see much of that. Thanks for the great read!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I think that you captured their relationship very well.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I rather liked this. You've managed to capture Jak's troubled stage that we saw for the most of Jak II. Most impressive considering you've never played the games. Your style seems to me to both casual and serious at the same time; deep, thought provoking phrases preceeded or followed by a witty, sarcastic observation.

Brilliant work and well done.
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Fantastic. You got their relationship spot on.
Five Minute Obsessions chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Nice. I haven't read a "slice of life" or introspective fic in quite some time, and never realized until now how much I miss them. For someone who doesn't play the games, you have the characters NAILED.
Insomnia Isky chapter 1 . 4/15/2007