Reviews for Addiction
ILoveAnime89 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Love it update again soon. .
mightyduck22 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Great story! Love it!
Natalie chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
I can't belive she would keep a man from his son and have her son grow up without his father for petty revenge
lemmonpie chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
Hey, this story was great! I read it all in a few hour, it was really nice, maybe you should think of a sequel, I loved the way this one ended, with Jack and Kate married and expecting!
Songorita chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
Great story, you should so make more.
3rd clss rckstr chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Aw... a happy ending! I've read this whole story and I LOVED it! :) It doesn't have too much language in it, but shows enough to the point where its not just for kids. :) I really like how you had Jack's character... it was pretty close to what he had in the movie! :) Loved it!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
This was a really cute fic. What I really liked about it, was that you used actual lines from the movie - some of which were ones that I hadn't been able to pick up when I was watching it. I actually watched it twice in a row today/yesterday and have probably seen it about 5 or 6 times altogether, just because I think subconsciously, that if I watch the movie over and over again, maybe one time, Jack won't die. Plus I think I've only just noticed what a hottie Jack is in the movie, which means I'll probably watch it again when the repeat showing is on. ANYways, any stories about Jackie are great in my book, but you really do need to fix up some of your spelling and missing words - it really detracts from the reading at times. But other than that, very cute. )
Smiju chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
aw... yay happy endings!
brokenwriter chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Gotta love the Mercers - and a live Jack, i hated him dead.
Little Lotte chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
aw...thats so sweet. I thought you'd given up on it. hehehe...I
Espressin' Myself chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
aw that's really cute
gymgurl chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
really good ending!
wickedthunder02 chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
I loved it! WHen i first watched the movie, the part where Jack died made me cry. Please updae soon!
Smiju chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Aw... love it! So cute and romantic... why can't stuff like that ever happen to me? It doesn't seem quite fair...
Sweet-Romantic chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
This is just too freakin cute and I love this story!It rox
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »