Reviews for Reflections of the Past
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Excellent fic! Nice glimpses into Jack's past and a bit of Smart!Jack! never hurts either!
Bravo! :-D
Alia el Bolock chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Awwwww amazing... I mean it's so vivid and stares right through Jack's life in a very realistic way D bur it was so mean to choose Sara ad his true love hehe bt I mean that's just me the faithfull jack n Sam shipper bt I take ur lines as a hint to something in the future Hee towered his heart D I know the review is probably really late bt I just came across the fic now hehe
Will chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Good job. I think a better ending would have been a short epilogue where the temple crashed down on the mirror-maze courtesy of a nice bomb Jack pust down there...
seanait chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
wow... that was very interesting!

it was cool to see a bunch of jack's past... it would make for a good episode! woohoo!

awesome!

~shay~
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Hey, this was a wonderful story.

I liked it that it was Sara's image he had to push in order to get out (even though he was following Carter's advice).

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work!
vanessa.howardatt.net chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Very interesting premise. I enjoyed it very much.
PatriciaS chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Great story, liked the way Jack thought things through facing his past and memories. Also the hint at the end that Daniel understood what he was talking about so no doubt would explain it. Umm wonder if Jack went back and blew it up ... at the request of the Elders of course. Thanks for sharing.
corgimom chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
wonderful story! Thanks for sharing
katejones2005 chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
What a great job. It was very dramatic but not so much that you roll your eyes at. The mirrored maze had a very true to Stargate feel! How terrifying would it be to confront all the people who hated you or all the guilt you've had in your entire life. Just great!
Zoser chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh I just know that Happy Jack is now going to pay!
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Definitely interesting.

I always like stories where we get to see something from Jack's past. Please update soon!
zeilfanaat chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Hey, interesting story.

Nice to see some glimpses of Jack's past.

Please update soon!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Sounds interesting. Guess hell have to face the mirrors of his unhappy past soon.