Reviews for Reflections
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
First of all, this was an awesome insight and a fantastic read. I loved it. But there is one thing that is driving me insane at this very moment. THAT ENDING! PLEASE don't tell me it ends just like that. I would love to find a sequel or something that tells what happened to Zack. He can't be gone. Zack is just too darn stubborn. Even in canon it took an entire army of troops to finally take him down. I refuse to believe a few over-grown lizards did him in! I'm with Seph on this one, screw the rules and go after your friend! Heck, I bet if Cloud knew he'd also help no problem and even Sora would lend a hand.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was amazing. So over well done. :)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great job! The world needs more stories with Sora and Sephiroth.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
cool. I like how you portray Sephiroth in these stories.
takeriffic chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I know this story is fairly old, but...

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I'm impressed at your ability to write such a lengthy and interesting conversation between Sora and Sephiroth.

I especially enjoyed your writing of Sora's character. Retains everything about Sora's character without the... cartoonish presentation so many authors fall into.

Nice writing.
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice one also ! Did you write a fic when the Dragon attacked Sephiroth ? I havn't managed to find it yet..
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I wonder what happened to Zack? Are Sora and Cloud going to help? The story says complete but that cliffhanger is evil! Can there at least be a sequel, please?
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
good fic
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That was sad but good!
Sy Druid chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow, very well written piece of work here. I praise you for the ability to hold such a long and interesting conversation between the characters. It's such a hard thing to do, and you did a fantastic job. I loved the interaction between Sora and Sephiroth. You really gave Sephiroth a lot more depth than the game could possibly give him. Your ideas make plausible sense and I thoroughly enjoyed them. The fact that you mentioned Zack made it that much better, cause he is definetely an important person to both Cloud and Sephiroth.

Anywho, great job, I really enjoyed reading it.
Nameless Dragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This is a really good story, really something else , I dont think anyone else thought of Sephiroth having this sort of side to him ,have you thought of turning this into a story? it would be pretty cool, keep up the good work!