Reviews for A Vampire's Tale
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
"Well, excuse me Princess Aeris!"
Ô_Ô That quote will forever echo in my dreams. Seriously. For a second, I imagined Cloud and Link melding into one character!

Ah well. Good chapter like always! Cloud has some 'smooth' moves there. "Nothing, I just… had a lot of fun… tonight. Umm… did you?" xD Very smooth.

Thanks for the laughs and the facepalms! They made my day! :)
Tenaki chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
King Sephiroth. Of course.

That was a bit unexpected. The Tifa x Vincent shipping. That's not something I see everyday. xD

At least we finally see a connection with Chapter 1! This is getting interesting. :]

Very well-written, and fun to read! I adore this pairing to bits and I love Chocobos to death. :D

Thanks for writing about both! Rain is a blue chocobo... could that be... foreshadow? :3
Tenaki chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
"…He's getting married."

I was NOT expecting that. I should've seen it coming, I guess, because Tifa is always featured as Aeris's love rival of some sort.

My guess is that Aeris x Cloud prevails, but if so, how did she turn into a vampire and end up smelling coffee?

How in the world do you keep surprising me?

Oh well. Thanks for the great plot twist! :3

-Tenaki ( who's too lazy to log in)
Tenaki chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Prince Cloud.

...Prince Cloud?

...PRINCE CLOUD?

I did NOT see that coming. I assumed it was Sephiroth ( because of the chocobo and high-level materia ) so my jaw dropped... I don't know, five feet?

That was a fun chapter. :D

"So…umm…did you and Vincent ever go out on a date?" Darius asked. XD

{Sorry! I was too lazy to log onto my account: Tenaki. Please excuse my lazy demeanor.}
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
oh.. I like hat I read so far.
asga chapter 14 . 3/12/2005
its really a sweet story about aeris-cloud but kinda sad!.BTW i hope i can see your other fics!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 14 . 8/29/2004
Hi there,

It's a great story, liked it alot.

An interesting storyline and plot.

It's cool and keep up the good work.
Starvoicereason chapter 14 . 7/29/2002
*happy, tear-filled smile* I'm just tired is all. But that's a good story!

Bittersweet. But good!

Yes! A sequel is good... You should... oh, there it is... good! I'll read that too!

I'm glad she got her prince in the end...

-SVR

Keep writing! You're good!
Saffytaffy chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Aeris...? A vampire? Usually, vampires aren't angelic. Hm. I like the Darius character though. Keep writing.

Saffy
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 14 . 1/11/2002
Aww... Beautiful ending for CA, but it seems Vincent still has some loose ends.

I would love to see the sequel you're doing for him.

Awesome job on this fic! _
Mallow64 chapter 14 . 12/23/2001
ah, I feel so stupid for not reviewing this earlier...oh well I like how this story's going so keep om going okay...did that even make sense?
Molajoku chapter 14 . 12/23/2001
wow that was cool, if you do write a sequal could you please make vince realy Angst it would make Aeris's tale look tame *_*
Lord Cirenmas chapter 14 . 12/22/2001
Great Story! I hope you write a sequel soon!
Daze Riot chapter 14 . 12/22/2001
Very very good! I loved it, I thought you we're gonna do a sad ending. That was really a great ending! Umm, anyway, yeah a sequal about Vincent would be great too. Keep up the GREAT writing and don't ever give up ok? See ya-!
QueenV chapter 14 . 12/22/2001
To be completely honest with you, at first I didn't think I was going to like this story. It was really cliche-y but I kept going. To my pleasant surprise I loved this story! It was soo cute. At the end I started crying...you did a very good job! If you haven't already written the sequel from Vincent's POV please do..it would be very interesting! JA!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »