Reviews for ON THE WAY DOWN
willabee chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm lovin StellaFlack after reading your story! :-)
LanaThis chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
God, this was so good. It reminds me of "Slippery When Wet" which was amazing. I love the way you write the characters, the the way they act around each other, and then whats secretly going on in their heads. Also, the ending was lovely, with Flack wanting something serious, yet the way he worded put an amusing spin on what he was saying. And the way he and Stella nearly got caught had me going sh!t, sh!t, along with them as I imagined they'd be saying that too. Great :)
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was great! very cute! nice work ]
kapteenikaura chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
REALLY GOOD. Ilike Stella and Mac more than Stella and Flack, but still realy god.
Aphina chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I loved this, Girls are so like that! Your storys capture the chars beautifully, and are very visiual! I loved the last line.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*smiles* Good going. Please continue.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This was a great story and I know I read the bones one but now I'm checking out the csi one too. Great job, you do so well at setting a certain mood or tone no matter where you have set the story and I just love that because it makes them feel so real. As usual, excellent job, please, keep writing.

Jaed xo
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love you, seriously. this was so great. so believable. so hot. and Dons almost last line - pure perfection.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aw, some lovely moments here. I really like the end, with Flack being all grown up and reasonable. I am choosing to think that Stella takes him up on the whole offer - moving in, wedding, kids and all!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh, I like this whole series. And I repeat- I want my own Flack. And Danny. And Hawkes. And- well, you already got the list :0P Very nice!
CrAzyChIc22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aw...ther so CUTE together.

nice chapp:)
Totallyquirky chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I loved it, this pair work so well together and you've kept them so true to the characters, so many fan fictioners, fall into the trap of changing the true character - myself included.

Brilliant!
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Your imagery in this story was marvelous! The picture of those scenes was quite vivid in my imagination. Great job!