Reviews for Unringing the Bell
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Wow, I kind of hope that Harry finds out who started the rumors, and I have to say if it was me in his place and my friends where acting like that I think I would have been pulling my hair out at their stupidity.
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love how so many of the fact in the article were wrong. It make Skeeter seem more like the frau she is.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. Insane. In a brilliant kind of way. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love it. That article at the end, that just... Wow. I'm still laughing.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this, but I think the best bit might be 'England's favourite wild child, Hermione Granger.' Because Hermione is so wild. Oh my.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I'm not usually a big fan of his pairing, but when done right, it's really good. This was done right.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Funny & cute liked it
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great story
Aeromance chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Quote Douglas Adams? You have my vote.

Start out with a quote of Douglas Adams and unless this experience ends with my eyes burned out, I will defend your story to the death.

Hm... Harry being utterly clueless and Draco being evilly and ploty (are words in my dictionary, dont question me)... SO NOT TOTALLY CANNON.

/sarcasm/

I kept going back and forth on how I felt about it. One moment, I was all "You tell Malfoy to shove off!" then I would be all "Yay. Go be lovey-dovey," then I was like "Oooh, kick Smith's ass, Ron," but you get the picture. I enjoyed it.

Malfoy was a right devious bastard here.

So...the Quibbler thing. The idea in and of itself is brilliant. It didn't work with the cannon for me, but you had me spluttering, "what?"ing and laughing - and, really, I can't ask for much more in a one-shot.

But, yes, I agree with you on the point that the lulz can excuse a lot of hiccups in stories.

In this case, it worked out smashingly.

Much fanfic love,

-Aeromance
Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was nice
musme chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
strange

but definitely cute!
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
hahaha.. love it!.. very funny! haha.. XD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
lol, ridiculous. i loved draco's plan, and i love that harry was pretty easy going about it all, all things considered. great job!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
:) God this is brilliant xD
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
lol, very funny story. i loved the epilogue!