Reviews for Ferris Wheel Lights
Birdy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG so sweet and beautiful :3 You did a great job and it was a good ending, What a cute pair of boys X3
softestbullet chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
3 So romantic.
malefcium chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I know it's four years after this was published, but I just discovered it. This is so wonderfully lovely. So quiet and understated. I really felt like it could've been lifted from the book (you mentioned in a previous Gene/Finny fic that you tried to stay true to the voice of the novel - you succeeded greatly). Thank you for a touching and thoughtful read!
EmmaTheSpottedBat chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Adorable! If only that had happened in canon...oh well.

The ending was marvelous!
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
JFKLDA;SAJFKLDSA;F That was so utterly adorable. Ugh, the ending scene was so sweet with them together. They've just got their own world about them and everything that Finny said was very in character.

I think you did a marvelous job.
LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Such a cute fic, I loved it!
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Again, so in character. The style was a bit more relaxed, natural seeming, but it still had an A Separate Peace-style feel to it. And it was so sweet.
Alexa Twitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh yes, one more turn please! My favorite part of the annual Fourth of July carnival in my town is when they turn the ferris wheel lights on. This story captures that awe filled feeling. I loved it.
Yossarian22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
haha! :D XD theyre so GAY! i liked your story very much. it was cute.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was amazing. I felt as though it came straight out of the novel. The couple in the front car was very humorous. This was really well done. Great job.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
hmm i actually did like it ok... even though i absolutely HATED a separate peace! haha and i think you did an excellent job of capturing gene's voice! kudos! :D
PeregrineBlue chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This was awesome! Your style matches the original really well! My only complaint was I wanted more GeneFinny lovin'. ;
Zombie Deathschanel chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Not another one!

what are you trying to do, kill me sexily, girl.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I almost forgot about Gene and Finny pre-injury, that it didn't really occur to me that Gene was a different person then. I think the characterization of them before it all happened is perfect. Actually, all of it really was perfect. Their relationship, Finny's awkward advances, and Gene's even more awkward responses. :] I loved it; you did such a great job.

that's me

aka Pauline
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That was absolutely adorable :) You kept them so in character as well, it was amazing! :D Wonderful job, I loved it!