Reviews for Copper–Coated Angel
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/27
Woah. Just wow. I can't put in to words how wonderful to this is. The writing is fantastic, and the pain is real. This is really good. Truly. Wow.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh god, this is so terrifying.
yay chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is beautiful and really sad.
Pyralis Anacreon chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is sheer awesome. I've never read anything like this before, but it's excellent. The background characters tend to get ignored, or they don't matter. Very few people even stop to think about them and how they feel, but you did and you did it well. I love how she blames/doesn't blame Harry. My eyes are teary, this is so sad.

And the ending... just perfect. Perfect.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Well written, vivid imagery. An indepth understanding of people and their reactions to the life they find themselves living.
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is so beautiful, in such a devistatingly sad way. I love how you make us feel for this girl when nobody else will, to the point where you make us wish that somebody would notice her and her grief and save her in time, though the attempt would be futile. The fact that you never disclosed her name was a very skillful technique, and I simply adored the, albeit depressing, contrast between her monologue and the scene with the Golden Trio.

Kristen at the end was stunning, and that was probably what did it in for me - the fact that she remembered this girl when nobody else would. Even if they hadn't been really great friends, it means a lot.

A very well constructed emotional piece. Your writing is amazing, borderline poetic in the comparisons and small facts you disclosed, especially in the way that the girl talked about her father, his faded jeans and his smoking habit. Unlike other readers, however, I didn't confuse her for anybody else. You made that clear, in the tone and the characterisation, and you drew me in right away.

All in all, this is a fantastic oneshot. Despite its sad content, I actually really enjoyed the freshness of it, and how it's so different to all of the other OC stories out there. You're a brilliant writer, the message was clear and it read extremely well.

x
writersz cramp chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You know what? At first I thought it was Hermione. I was like, HERMIONE! HERMIONE! She can't die! Then I thought it was Cho Chang, because she cared for Cedric so. But then, Asian looking girls can't have European parents can they? So I assume she's an imaginary character?

It was so sad. I mean, you did a really good job of contrasting the "Golden Trio" with this girl. : ) I love it.

-wc
bellus chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
aw so sad! but i really really liked it, I got tears in my eyes at the end. Honestly i loved it though.
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is good... All I can say is wow. Like, completely amazing. It's really quite good. It's about two over here, so if I can't string more than three words together, I apologize.

I loved the story, I loved the shift from dark to laughter then back.

Though, seeing the name Kristen was a start... since my name is Kristen. Thankfully you didn't kill her.
magdalena2122 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
so sad... but beautifully written.
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Fantastic fic. It's very intense and emotional. The shift from the girl to Harry,Ron and Hermione laughing was startling and effective in your overall message. This was a fic that definitely stayed with me for awhile afterwards. Great writing!
silvermisery chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Whoa. That was...intense. I loved how it was so *tight,* no rambly unnecessary stuff, just all raw emotion...something I suck at. And hasn't everyone felt totally unnoticed and alone at least once in their life? Even if not as drastically as this little girl...
17629578269 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow.. this was... powerful. i feel so sad for the girl.
angel718 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is so amazing! So unlike anything that anyone writes, but fantastic. I don't even know what to say.
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
ANGST! Really nice though. HAH! I didn't draw out the really! HAH! Crap.