Reviews for Worth Fighting For
marius1117 chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Nice
Heteroclite chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
Love this story. Faith/Jack never occurred to me before and now I can't get them out of my head. Your characterisation of Faith is spot on and Jack is sporting his trade-mark charm. Great job.
K.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Just found this - didn't think I would like it, but I did - a lot. A really good read, Thanks
Netchka chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful story. I love it.
Masau chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Ok, first off, you are a fantastic writer. Everything made sense, poor grammar never killed the story, flow was great, and all the characters were in character. Second, magnificent job of crossing over two of the best series ever to exist (right up there with Jedi Harris, even), and a double bonus for for a plausible, complex inclusion of a most unusual couple (and probably the best alternative to Jack/Sam I've read). Two thumbs, two toes, and all the other digits up as high as I can reach. Will be eagerly reading your posted sequels. I just can't wait until Faith finds out what it is Jack does (which I know you WILL make happen ;p ). Well done.

BlackDragon
mwbib chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
plan to read your other stories. Loved it thanks
Vampyre Moon chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
this was so sweet, and jack and faith were so sweet together and it was so nice to read...

is there really a sequel? oh, i have to go find that!
09725hsikqb chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Ah! My gosh! It's just so perfect! I love Faith and I love Jack and I now love them together. :)
Yasmine Lupin chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Aww man! this fic was awesome ! Congrats, I love it. Keep writing as much as you can about Faith and jack. ok? they rock together! See ya!
JimBeamer5 chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
A great story! An odd pairing, but any story where Jack gets some Very well deserved happiness rates highly in my book. Looking forward to the next fic, and Faith's reaction when she finds out what Jack REALLY does for a living! Definately one to add to my Favorite Author list.
moregoth chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
I really enjoyed your story!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
This is my second time reading this story and it is as excellent as I remember. I am greatly looking forward to reading the sequel. Thank you for posting *hugs*
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
DAMN...

OK, it's official; this was GREAT!

Every so often, I come across a story with a crossover pairing that's so incredible it's amazing there aren't more of them, and this is one of them.

Faith Lehane and Jack O'Neill... two people scarred by love and life in ways that have left them practically incapable of commitment... find what they've been looking for in each other, and the differences be damned.

While I was slightly disappointed that the rest of SG-1 or the Scoobies didn't appear as much as they could have, what moments they did appear were absolutely perfect.

Buffy promising to rearrange Jack's body parts if he hurt Faith...

SG-1's relaxed attitude about Jack's relationship with a younger woman...

Plus, of course, your story's one of the few I've ever read that addresses an issue of Stargate/Buffy crossovers; if demons have been around for so long, how come we've never seen anything demonic on other planets?

Answer; the Stargate (When active) generates a low-level energy field that makes it VERY uncomfortable for anything supernatural to be within a certain vicinity.

A unique solution, to say the least, but given the unusual properties of naqahdah that we've seen so far, it's certainly possible.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing how things go for Faith and Jack in the sequel as they develop their relationship from scratch; if nothing else, the initial meeting between Faith and the rest of SG-1 should DEFINITELY be good reading.

Particularly given the timing; if three years later is around Season Eight, than, by my calculations, that means Faith showed up in Jack's life around the time Daniel died/ascended?

If there was ever a time when Jack needed somebody to make him feel better about his existence, then I can't think of a better time than when he lost his best friend and couldn't do a thing to help him.

Of course, how Jack will explain Daniel's return a year later to Faith without revealing the existence of the Stargate WILL be a bit difficult, but I'm sure he'll figure something out.

In any case, hope you write the next part of this series soon; I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Ascanius chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Not bad. Not bad at all.
my original penname goes here chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
ah! what a perfect ending, and thank god ur writing a more. i might have starangled you if u didn't. i was actually in peru when last the last chapter was posted and then i don't exactly have internet right now either and i remembered what ever happened to that great story, so i looked it up. Keep writing!