Reviews for Worth Fighting For
CedarPineSpruce chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
Excellent! And a sequel? Oh, yes please! This has been absolutely delightful. *happy hugs*
Silent Me chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
Loved it!
chazza chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
and that deserves a defeaning AW!
Mercurial1 chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
yay! I'm so glad that you didn't end their story there! I'll definitely be waiting for the rest
screaminheathen69 chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
The perfect ending and/or beginning. I eagerly anticipate much more Jack and Faith goodness in the future.

Or, in other words, bloody well done!
NajiaArshal chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
So cute! :) A nice start to the cute relationship we know is gonna happen :)
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Good conclusion-yes, it didn't make sense to go 3 years & not tell him, that was the part that had me the most suspicious during the early parts of the story (and her too, I think) - will Jack let his team mates know, or will they realize at some point that she's super strong?

Hm... knowing there are hundreds of super powered women out there, one would think that at least a few might get into the stargate program -a few might be in the military already when 'chosen'...
lildevil0644 chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
You did a wonderful job! Can't wait for the next one!
BrokenSkye chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Aww - that's really sweet!
Devilishly-Charming chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
I had a great time reading Jack and Faith together :P You put them both really good in character and I love what has become of this story. I'm kinda sad though now that his fic is finished, therefore I hope that you'll place the sequel on FF soon! :D and question, could I maybe get the adult version of the sexchap :P I'm 19 years old, born june 11th 1988. my e-mail is ( yeah, I'm dutch :P)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
loved it, even though I had expected a longer chapter with a more complicated way of them getting together and with Faith having to really convince Jack, since I can't honestly see Jack agreeing so easily to date a woman so much younger than him. But, they are/were/will be really good together and maybe he deep down knows that.

Anyway, fantastic story and I hope you'll write those sequels soon.

Or another Jack/FemOther fic (I'm still rooting for another Jack/Freya fic).
Su Freund chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Way to go Eleri!

What a fab story, and I so love this ending, going back to the beginning, and her resolve to let him in more than she apparently had the "first-time around". This is such a nice little scene between them and provides a real sense of completeness - very satisfying.

I will so look forward to reading these ficlet sequels you have in mind.

Su
Transgenic-girl chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Yay! A sequel!

This was perfect.
skabs chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
that was so awesome! one of the oddest crossover couples ever, but for some odd reason they really worked together!

i don't have any ideas (yet) but i think you may have started some minds on the concept! i look forward to more (get that... MORE- I DEMAND IT! AHAHAHAHAHA!)
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Is this like, skip forward, find out the beautiful part of the relationship, hop back and find out how it happened? If so, bravo, you did it without being cliche. I am totally impressed (and addicted.)

Write more soon.