Reviews for Worth Fighting For
Su Freund chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Great stuff yet again, Eleri. I like how you had Faith out on patrol again, and her thoughts about her feelings for Jack, realising she had fallen in love with her own husband. Sweet!

But why do I get the sneaking feeling you have something lurking around the corner that will cause some angst, possibly a major upset, for the couple?

Silent Me chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
GREAT chapter!
shelimar chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
i like she's out patrolling again. can't imagine her as a housewife.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
loved it, especially how Faith is realizing she's fallen in love with Jack
chazza chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
aw that is so sweet she misses Jack.
my original penname goes here chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
I just finished reading your whole story right now and i loved it, i can't wait for the next chapter. i actually only clicked on your story because i was bored and i wanted to put off studying for my finals for a bit longer, otherwise i probaly would have never read your story but i'm glad i did.
skabs chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
this is a good story! with all the wierd cross overs in this category i was really hoping to find one that would make sense. thank you! keep up the good work!
Su Freund chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Another thoroughly enjoyable chapter, Eleri.

I thought before that you might be leading up to the notion that the energy used by the Stargate is what keeps the Springs relatively free of beasties and demons. I am now intrigued as to what Jack is going to say when Faith raises this subject with him. Keep 'em coming!

Transgenic-girl chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
I love how Faith almost dropped the phone cause she understood Willow explaining science. It was perfect.
lildevil0644 chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Silent Me chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Great chapter!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
I'm sure you've heard this before, but I was a bit leery at pairing in this fic. Usually SG-1-BtVS crossovers are that Jack is Zander's father, Daniel marries Buffy, etc., etc., yadda, yadda. The age of Jack is also a factor, with Faith being so young, BUT... you have made this work. And it's a believable mesh of the two 'verses.

Now that I've said that, I can't wait to see what you have planned for our heroes. (Faith was always a favorite of mine. She reminded me of, well, me in life style and choices.)

Who da' thunk... a Jack/Sam shipper (me) really enjoying this... Hm, broadening my horizons, I guess.

Write on! :-)
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
After researching the 7 locations, her best bet is to let Jack tell his team about this... and her 'theory'... if Jack is getting called in, then the 'fluctuations' are serious- stranding 5 teams because they can't open the Gate?

Would love to see Willow's reaction to finding out about the Stargate... also if the council archives have info on the Goa'uld (ie 'ancient demons the slayer fought millennia ago')-

Maybe it's time for a slayer prophetic dream? hm... does Riley & Sam's US demon-hunting group have any knowledge of the stargate program? One would think both programs 'recruit' from the same pool ( army rangers, delta force etc etc) so they'd notice "hey we tried to recruit so and so, some other group got him. Wow, what program could be more interesting than ours?"
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
loving how easily Faith fell into thinking of Jack as of her husband and behaving towards him that way. great job.
Chibeh chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
I wonder if it will spread, the memory loss, to other people. It's probably got something to do with the Stargate and it's power fluxes.

Willow to the rescue?