Reviews for TLC
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Too late...I already put down a deposit...

Oh my goodness. That was hilarious!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hahahahahahahahaha! That is all.
superfelix chapter 1 . 2/18/2011 cute. I listen to your story read with the nice voice of . What a lovely twist and the end cracks me up.
jeanmacgreen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awww darn it! And here I was with my tongue hanging out waiting for the good stuff ya tease! ;-)
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! It's just so darn fluffy, and then woosh, its not like your perverted mind thinks. Luv it!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
What? What gutter? I wasn't thinking that? I knew what was going on! :) Ok, maybe not, but I love this story! I love the Captain's misunderstanding the best! See, I'm not the only one thinking things like that! ;)
SatisfactionBroughtBackTheCat chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
(rolling on the floor laughing) sides...thats just priceless. (laughs again) oh god
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
hahaha fabulous!
Edochan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh my god, that made me laugh so hard! "stiff flesh" hahaha! I was gonna read it for the smut, but that was all good too ;)
kateBA chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Now, tell me this, if it was so innocent why would they need to be in a secluded storage room that everyone seems to have forgotten about? For the record, I think Bobby wouldn't be caught dead watching Seinfeld.
Leatah chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
what can I say, my dirty little mind was in the same place as everyone elses...loved the ending...think it would be great if explaining...Alex demonstrates on the Captain himself...and relizes her "hidden" really should do a 2nd chap...thanks
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
lol that was funny. my god we people are so dirty minds. Hahaha! i love it! but seriously who doesnt think that way when the first line is 'he needed it. bad.' :) nice job! virtual high five :)
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Heh. I *like* my mind right where it is, in the gutter as usual, thanks. I loved this; so much fun, and a great ending, plus detailed imagery all the way along. As always, most excellent reading from you!
Rennie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
very funny! I'm a shipper, so you got me!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I love you more with each passing story.

I guessed somewhere in the ballpark when it came to the punchline but nothing could've prepared me for how fluidly you delivered it. The HISTORY CHANNEL! Omg, you're awesome. That's so Goren. We should all erect little E.H. statues and then ponder your magnificence.

Thanks for the shits & giggles,