Reviews for Fix You
ThatPageantGirl chapter 19 . 6/6
Will this story be continued? I HAVE to know how it ends!
nikkiamoa chapter 19 . 5/24
how dose it end
FashionFable chapter 19 . 5/5
Omg duuuuuuude updates? It can't end like this ahhhhhhhh!
FashionFable chapter 13 . 5/5
Just FYI you can hear the heart beat from min 5-6 weeks. If there isn't one by 8 its not developing. Personally was having twins and one was strong but the other slowed development and wasn't expected to get a heart beat at 6 weeks but did and then by 8 stopped devloping (died). I got one awesome kid so I'm happy. :) They don't normally check before 6 weeks especially women don't realize they are pregnant til around 10-12 but if going to a fertility clinic you know from 6 weeks. 3
FashionFable chapter 9 . 5/4
Poor Mr. Ukki! I hope Yamato visits and fixes him! (yeah totally all I got out of this chapter *jk*)
her-my-own chapter 13 . 4/22
sorry but i feel this chapter was really rushed
Tezzla chapter 1 . 2/4
this was one (IF notbest fanfic i have read in a long time.
Violet Ace chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
WHY! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED!? I need to know what happens. This was so intense!
jennipher chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
OHMYGOD WHY ISN'T THIS UPDATED! I freaking love this! And dear god, please don't make the baby, or Sakura, die. Please update soon!

-looks around-
preggo sex is awesome.
ckncreme chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I just realized that this isn't finished.. :-(
This story is great. Absolutely heart wrenching. It must have been really hard to write something so sad. But I liked how you turned it around. I don't think my heart could've taken any more heartbreak.
Please continue. You probably are done with this story but it would be fantastic if you could let your fans have some closure.
Thanks for such a great story.
Farii chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
So I just read this story- in one go, all night. And I just realize that it's unfinished and hasn't been updated in over 2 and a half years. Gosh. I hope you get this message and update- as unlikely as that maybe. Or atleastttt message me and let me know where you were going with this! Please please please?
This isn't as much of a review as it is a plea but I loved this. That should be clear :)
Zoe Christy chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
I read this all day and I throught its finished. Why my mobile just show me this like finished? So, so bad (to me) ... this is the BEST kakasaku story what I read in my life. Im begging you... finish it... please or Im sure I will die. Thank you _
ashyysvitkona chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
You have to finish this story! Oh my gosh you cant stop here!
kiko280 chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
When's the next chap coming out
kiko280 chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Awww hisoka is liking sakkura