Reviews for Fix You
sahi.sony.1 chapter 16 . 11/28/2018
Lol I need Jesus, Allah, Shiva.

What the hell is wrong with Sakura? Keeping the child knowing that it is the resultant of rape and torturing Kakashi as constant reminder of his deeds. This fic is messed up. I wanted to read until the end of this cringe inflicting fiction hit my limit.
You might be nice writer but the way you portrayed Sakura is worse than what Kishimoto did in the show.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
I need Jesue, Allah and Shiva. What the hell Sakura is so stupid
sahi.sony.1 chapter 14 . 11/28/2018
Lol Sakura has gone completely nuts. She loves Kakashi hahahaha. She is one crazy woman.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2018
Lol Kakashi needed more of the hate directed towards him .Such a Masochist. I am surely evil to find humour in dead serious situation.
Birnan Midniht chapter 19 . 5/4/2018
Mercy, mercy on my soul, I knew the false-love thing would come up. I knew the chasm was still there to cross. I knew it and holy snap am I not okay.

This is close, man, so close to being a totally awesome story in my bookDON'T YOU LEAVE US NOW. T-T

Either way, done of not, thanks a load for writing this!
Birnan Midniht chapter 17 . 5/3/2018
Adoring? ADORING? What in the blazes is going on?!
Ssg998 chapter 19 . 4/19/2018
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY END IT LIKE THISSS!?

But it's amazing... WRITE MORE FANFICTIONS! YOU'RE AMAZZING!
Revanchist21 chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
This story is very innovative and interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon because this story is getting interesting and good! I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon! Keep up the good work man!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2017
What?!..where is the next chapter ...that's it..
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
Now what...damn just when i thought everything is alright...sigh
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2017
Apparently they loved each other...oh yeah..
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2017
Its make me sappy...so far so good
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
I love you both..
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
Oh fuck..just when everything was almost back on tracks..now what..a least keep the inocent child..their child.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2017
Hunted by a bizarre dream..tortured endlessly..he is going mad

And No..you are not a Monster..far from it.