Reviews for Fix You
Violet Ace chapter 19 . 9/30
WHY! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED!? I need to know what happens. This was so intense!
jennipher chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
OHMYGOD WHY ISN'T THIS UPDATED! I freaking love this! And dear god, please don't make the baby, or Sakura, die. Please update soon!

-looks around-
preggo sex is awesome.
ckncreme chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I just realized that this isn't finished.. :-(
This story is great. Absolutely heart wrenching. It must have been really hard to write something so sad. But I liked how you turned it around. I don't think my heart could've taken any more heartbreak.
Please continue. You probably are done with this story but it would be fantastic if you could let your fans have some closure.
Thanks for such a great story.
Farii chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
So I just read this story- in one go, all night. And I just realize that it's unfinished and hasn't been updated in over 2 and a half years. Gosh. I hope you get this message and update- as unlikely as that maybe. Or atleastttt message me and let me know where you were going with this! Please please please?
This isn't as much of a review as it is a plea but I loved this. That should be clear :)
Zoe Christy chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
I read this all day and I throught its finished. Why my mobile just show me this like finished? So, so bad (to me) ... this is the BEST kakasaku story what I read in my life. Im begging you... finish it... please or Im sure I will die. Thank you _
afilley chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
You have to finish this story! Oh my gosh you cant stop here!
kiko280 chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
When's the next chap coming out
kiko280 chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Awww hisoka is liking sakkura
kiko280 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Www sasuke smiled! What was Sakura giggling about? Was it with Sakura? Doubt it. Lol, it must be a miracle that naruto said something AND sasuke to say that it was genius
deathlyhollow30 chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
I have read your story few years ago, and only now i've finished it. I want to way that you're unfair. T_T please please.. Finish the story!
finnythewise chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
That wasn't a very nice cliffy...

Everything else was fantastic, so dark and psychological, I loved it.

Wonderful work.
Amrun chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
You can't possibly leave it like this! A year is never too late to update!
Owl.pendantry chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
i don't understand... is the story complete or not?
Blackvapor chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
The storyline runs very deep into emotions and puts the feelings of anxiety in to high gear. The angst level of this story is really intense on my opinion, almost too much for me! Amazing story and update soon! :)