Reviews for Good Enough
dainlord chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
post/3231731546/its-no-secret-that-i-dont-like-the-usa-seiya
mrs.mage chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
mercurywaters,

Probably because she, like everyone else, is tired of all the crap stories out there.
Splintered Rainbows chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It's really cool and nice but I can't tolerate what Eternal Emi-chan said.

To Eternal Emi-chan: I mean, ppl can write about SXU for all you care. Does everyone have to be baned from writing about SXU just because of you?

Nice and I'm definitely adiing it on to my favs.
Miyuki99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Neat and nice, but there is one part that doesn't really... make me understand; "My destiny is to love Mamo-chan, because our destiny is what our hearts want it to be." Isn't it weird? It sounds a little forced...
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I've always wondered how Usagi reacted when Seiya prompted this question. This feels like a probable approach. And I really find it realistic. So maybe Seiya did get (her)his answer behind the scene in this way.
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
est super la historia
roxyk630 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love this. It's beautifully written and THANK YOU for not bashing Seiya. He/she's not my favourite either, but the simple fact that you wrote something that deals with the content... and did't stretch the character's personalities? Lovely.

You've given me hope for other Usagi/Mamo fics involving Seiya. This is beautifully written!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
beautiful
ilovethehost chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I love this, especially when Usagi said "Rather, Am I good enough for you?" I think that they should make Usagi asking that in the anime, because Seiya really loves her, and she doesn't love him back in the same way, and that isn't the most wonderful feeling to love someone who doesn't love you back.

This was really beautiful, I feel so sorry for Seiya, but you made it totally right, because Usagi have her destiny. This really could be in the anime. You are great!
windsting chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I loved your take on this and how neither Mamoru or Seiya were complete jerks like so many writers make them.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That is so true. I wish she had answered, not only she didn't voice her opinion but it also seemed as if she leading him on and giving him some kind of hope. (Don't know if is my twisted vision or not!)
x-Mysti-x chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is great! It's also a good thing that even though you don't like Seiya you were still able to write his character very well and without the bashing. Well done on that :D Nice story!

Personally, I like both Seiya and Mamoru. Seiya does suit Usagi more, and I really *despise* Anime-Mamoru, but I've read the manga too, and he's a lot more likeable in the manga, because his part isnt half a cameo with poses and rose-throwing for the most part in the manga like it is in the anime.

I'll be the first to admit that Seiya's seemingly endless pursuit of Usagi throughout Stars can be and is annoying for people that like Mamoru, but from what I can see Seiya likes Usagi because she's different - for instance, his status as an Idol doesn't count for squat with her unless she can use it to get something (i.e. those free plane tickets) while as he so often points out it's what makes "ordinary" girls fall for him. Mamoru as a person isn't bad at all, but, Seiya will always be the one I side with. :)
PsychobabbleDream chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Excellent perspective!
Shadow's Moon Hime chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Omg, what a beautiful fic!

And i'll admit, Seiya is one of my least favorite characters too, but you did a superb job on this, so going to be on my favs!
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
that has got to be the most insightful usagi i've ever seen. i love how you describe it. the unrequited love is awesome. though i'm not a UxS fan i thinhk it would have been a good ending for usagi to be the seiya, (but i still like the original ending with mamoru ;D)and a REALLY interesting twist for the entire show.

inspire16